Robert Irvine Takes on His Next Challenge: ChefVille

by in Food Network Chef, September 19th, 2012

robert irvine chefville
Fans of the popular social game ChefVille and Robert Irvine fanatics can rejoice — the two are coming together on a culinary adventure as they tackle a series of tasty to-dos.

Beginning today, Robert will face his biggest challenge yet as he helps ChefVille players enhance the in-game establishments they have designed by mastering dishes from around the world, while improving their restaurants.

Throughout the next two weeks, ChefVille players can go on a series of quests cooked up by Robert — everything from ingredient cultivation and specialization, dish mastery and customer service — without the actual growing pains of owning a real restaurant. Similar to his role on Restaurant: Impossible, Robert will guide ChefVille players along the way, providing tips and tricks — and a little tough love when necessary.

Robert Irvine ChefVille quests include:

Gather your garden: Players are challenged to tend to their gardens, growing mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and other produce.

Spice it up: Players learn the value of a spoonful of sugar and a pinch of salt, using spices to amp up the flavor of their dishes, including burgers, Philly cheesesteaks and bruschetta.

Call on your neighbors: Draw inspiration from friends by visiting their restaurants to not only borrow ideas for your own restaurant design, but also access ingredients you might not have, such as cucumbers.

The VIP treatment: Players can serve up VIP Service by serving friends dishes, sending them flowers and bringing in outside entertainment like musicians.

Here’s how to play: Special in-game quests begin today and will be available for two weeks. To play for free, visit Facebook.com/ChefVille and click on “Play Game.”

How to (Actually) Beat Bobby Flay [Infographic]

...

1. Pam says:

My husband and I really enjoy watching your show. What got you interested in cooking? I have learned a few things from watching your show. Are there more shows in the works? Hope so.

2. Barbara says:

Hey I am not able to get neighbors to join me on chefville. Can you help?

3. Tatjana Riester says:

Hallo

ich habe ein problem ich kann mein Gewürzkiste nicht platzieren oder annehmen bein chefville können sie mir weiter helfen es funktioniert nicht bei mir auf meiner seite beim Facebook .

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tatjana Riester

4. Sharon says:

Tough love, Robert. Way to go! Straighten those lazy, lost, losers out. Ha ha

5. chef luciernaga says:

Im so happy playing whith you. you are agreat chef and a very gooddddddddd person, tankyou for all the help you an food ne.t give to the people, Love you

6. Pat says:

It would be interesting to find out how many people – like myself – are so opposed to using FB that we willing to sacrifice participating in things where we truly have interest. Perhaps it is easier/less expensive/or whatever to use FB, but are there enough of us out there to change that thinking?

7. texaschickeee says:

2 things to note about the story. One notice they are saying play the game for FREE …and on FB they have the button free now. I would put money down they are getting ready to get you ion and charge you.
    With all the glitches that ALL the FB games have- have fun.

Next up, its nice that he wants to interact with people but doing a show (not a RI) would be a better way to inform and show people.

I also wish Food Network and Robert would stop pushing the Obama's agenda and just do the show. (well this show was ripped off from Gorden Ramsey). I watch Food network and Cooking channel for COOKING. stop with the reality stuff.

8. Rain says:

I just finished the game and get a picture of Robert Irvine – and I place it next to the entrance. Haha .. At least my neighbors know that I've managed to overcome his challenges.

9. Lynne says:

I must say I am a great fan of Food Network and was thrilled when Robert Irvine appeared with his challenges on my CHEFVILLE game..lots of challenge and lots of fun…thank you chef…would love to have other food network stars appear with you…keeps the game interesting..

Your wedding program was AMAZING!! Have it on my DVR…have watched it many times…Best of Luck on your marrage..

10. Pat says:

Chef Irvine,
    Love the new game on Facebook…….ChefVille, but it's crazy that we have to make so much tomato sauce when we already have a machine that makes it. And why make dishes that we already mastered, what a waste of our ingredients……why not make some of the newer dishes??