Redemption: That’s what the newest season of The Next Iron Chef is all about. You’ll see 10 familiar chefs battling it out again, proving they’ve got the skills to win the ultimate prize: the title of Iron Chef. Watch week after week as Alton Brown returns to host this series through an array of challenges that takes the contestants through Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Putting their reputations on the line one more time for a chance to join the ranks of chefs including Bobby Flay, Marc Forgione, Jose Garces, Masaharu Morimoto, Michael Symon and Geoffrey Zakarian in Kitchen Stadium are:
- Nate Appleman, Amanda Freitag, Eric Greenspan and Jehangir Mehta from The Next Iron Chef Season Two
- Elizabeth Falkner, Alex Guarnaschelli and Spike Mendelsohn from the cast of The Next Iron Chef: Super Chefs
- First-time Next Iron Chef competitors Tim Love and Marcel Vigneron
The tenth slot will go to the winner of a Web-exclusive competition taking place on FoodNetwork.com. The four chefs taking part in the Web battle are: Duskie Estes and Robert Trevino, who have previously competed on The Next Iron Chef, and newcomers Lee Anne Wong and Madison Cowan.
Tune in to the season premiere: Sunday, November 4, at 9pm Eastern/ 8pm Central
Who will you be rooting for? Tell us in the comments.
- Chopped Star Power: Exclusive Interview with the Part 4, Screen Stars Winner
- Exclusive: Chatting with the First Iron Chef Gauntlet Challenger to Go Home
- What to Watch: Lots of Chicken on The Kitchen and the Premieres of Iron Chef Gauntlet and Iron Chef Eats
- Chatting with Iron Chef Gauntlet Judges Geoffrey Zakarian and Donatella Arpaia