Stacked Stuff: It’s National Ice Cream Sandwich Day

by in Behind the Scenes, Events, August 2nd, 2012

ice cream sandwichesYouTube Preview Image

Food Network Kitchens celebrate National Ice Cream Sandwich Day by seeing how many of the sandwiches they can stack at once — click the play button on the video above to watch.

Tell us in the comments: How many ice cream sandwiches do you think were stacked before the tower toppled?

To add a little more fun to your summer barbecues, bring along some sandwiches of the sweet variety. All you need is either store-bought or homemade cookies and several pints of ice cream in your favorite flavors — then scoop away! Read Squeezed in the Middle for ice cream sandwich recipes and inspiration.

PHOTOS: Guy Fieri Makes Nachos in a Trashcan (and They’re Amazing!)

Browse an entire photo gallery to see the making of Guy's over-the-top nachos assembled in a trashcan....

1. kizi games says:

video information at a very good volleyball

2. link here says:

“The pupil dilates in darkness and in the end finds light, just as the soul dilates in misfortune and in the end finds God.”

3. Here is an interesting article that I was reading. Thank you

4. kizi 5 says:

aritcle very like, thank for admin

5. frin says:

I found a home with the latest games on the internet today, you visit here to play free trial offline. Friv.com http://firv-frivcom.org/

6. sherya says:

The wine god sighed. 'Oh Hades if I know. But remember, boy, that a kind act can sometimes be as powerful as a sword. As a mortal, I was never a great fighter or athlete or poet. I only made wine. The people in my village laughed at me.

7. purses says:

“It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.”