- Comment (1)
This Fourth of July, whether you’re throwing a backyard barbecue, hosting a neighborhood get-together or simply watching fireworks with family, celebrate all things red, white and blue with a collection of our best Independence Day eats and drinks. Food Network’s menu of party-ready recipes, including juicy grilled pork, succulent fried chicken, patriotic cake and more, will help you prepare a star-filled spread in no time. Check out Food Network’s top Fourth of July recipes below, then tell us what your favorite all-American dishes are.
5. Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Corn on the Cob – To prepare Food Network Magazine‘s hearty plate (pictured above), marinate lean pork tenderloins in a cumin-garlic mixture, then grill them over medium-high heat and serve with a sweet and tangy brown sugar-ketchup sauce and fresh summer corn.
4. Classic Fried Chicken – With crispy, golden-brown skin and tender, moist meat, this buttermilk-soaked chicken is a no-fail cookout dish.
3. American Macaroni Salad – Food Network Kitchens’ 30-minute pasta salad is loaded with crunchy celery, in-season tomatoes, red onions and fragrant parsley, and is tossed with a simple mayonnaise-mustard dressing.
2. Fourth of July Cocktail – Guy combines watermelon schnapps, tequila, blue curacao and a splash of cranberry juice to create a refreshing summertime sipper that is shining with red, white and blue colors.
1. Flag Cake – Wow your guests with Ina’s soft sheet cake, blanketed in velvety cream-cheese frosting and finished with a patriotic presentation of blueberries and raspberries.
Visit Food Network to find more best recipes.
Get your Summer party started right with a full weekend lineup of Food Network chef’s seasonal tips. With premiere episodes from Barefoot Contessa, BBQ Addiction with Bobby Flay, Giada at Home, Mexican Made Easy, Paula’s Best Dishes and Home for Dinner with Jamie Deen.