Daytime Emmy Nominations Are Out: Congrats to Giada, Bobby, Guy, Jeff, Sandra, Paula and More

by in Events, News, May 9th, 2012

2012 food network emmy nominations
Today, the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) announced the nominees for the 39th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards, and Food Network has multiple reasons to celebrate — make that 12 reasons.

Four of our very own shows are nominated for Outstanding Culinary Program: Bobby Flay’s Barbecue Addiction, Giada at Home, Guy’s Big Bite and Sandwich King.

Food Network is also nominated for the following awards:

Outstanding Lifestyle/ Culinary Host: Giada De Laurentiis for Giada at Home, Paula Deen for Paula’s Best Dishes and Sandra Lee for Semi-Homemade Cooking.

Outstanding Special Class Special: Thanksgiving Live!

Outstanding Directing in a Lifestyle/ Culinary Program: Giada at Home

Outstanding Achievement in Makeup: Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee

Outstanding Achievement in Multiple Camera Editing: Giada at Home

Outstanding Achievement in Single Camera Photography (Film or Electronic): Giada at Home

The winners of each category will be announced on June 23, 2012, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

Restaurant Menus Get Lean and Mean

Just a few years ago, you’d frequently find yourself, after being seated at a restaurant, perusing a menu the length of War and Peace, its pages...

1. Methods regarding Unlock Iphone4 grms Anyone who manages an iPhone have to have to tend to be disclosed in your case and so that they needs unlock iphone4 grms ideas, generally in connection with distinctive software programs which can be together risk-free. Yet, it is reasonably disheartening that allows you to open people’s i smartphone if you won’t have the best newer apple iphone4 detaching the particular shut throughout usage. Web site associated with classified ads all over you, in spite with this, without getting precise recognizing available, totally ensnared, therefore a number of options a number of massive profits about almost nothing. korvax

2. Henrietta says:

I am so tired of seeing Guy Feiri 's "Diners Drive-in and Dives" over and over again from six in the evening until three in the morning. No program is that interesting. Guy can really cook so why not show more of his cooking.

3. Abbie D says:

Congratulations to all. Love Food Network and Guy Fieri is the best !!

4. Marie Amoe says:

Top-notch post it really is surely. My friend has been awaiting for this content.

5. Hi there, I found your web site by the use of Google at the same time as searching for a comparable matter, your site got here up, it appears to be like good. I have bookmarked to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

6. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you’re speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We may have a hyperlink trade arrangement among us

7. Joan Flournoy says:

Very exciting that Guy Fieri was in the OBX while our family was on vacation. My entire family watches his show and he has such a winning personality. We even saw him walking on the beach on Friday and he let me snap a picture with he and my granddaughter. Know he was inundated with requests but very gracious to let me snap the picture. What a nice man. Sincerely Joan, a Food Network fan.

8. Rust says:

I wish that Food Network would put on Alton Brown's show more…

9. Leigh Ann says:

I agree with the comments regarding the changes in the FNC. I love Claire Robinson, and they use to have the best Saturday morning line-up. I always get up early and couldn't wait to watch. Now its the same people over and over! Guy Fieri, Giada, Paula, Rachel or Bobby Flay. While I like a couple of them, I am sick of seeing them over and over. I also have curbed my tv viewing of FN. Tyler Florence used to be on Saturday mornings and I loved his show! I have to check out the Cooking Channel for his old shows that I may not have seen. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!