If you still haven’t gotten Mom a gift for Mother’s Day, it’s not too late to wow her with a loving, thoughtful present: a home-cooked meal. We’ve rounded up an entire day’s worth of Mom-approved eats and drinks, including fluffy waffles, citrus-shrimp pasta and a cool peach cocktail, so you can show her just how much you care. Check out Food Network’s top five Mother’s Day recipes below and tell us what you’re making for your mom this weekend.
5. Chocolate Waffles – Top Food Network Magazine’s cocoa-laced waffles with deliciously sweet chocolate syrup, fresh berries or a dusting of confectioners’ sugar to complete this breakfast treat.
4. Pasta Salad With Poached Shrimp and Lemon-Dill Dressing – Ready to eat in just 25 quick minutes, this in-season pasta plate features bright grape tomatoes and cucumbers, and it’s tossed with a zesty herb dressing.
3. Peach Ginger Bellini – Tyler’s adults-only sipper is made with a mixture of rich peach puree, slices of fresh ginger and an entire bottle of bubbly.
2. Lemony Shrimp Scampi Pasta – Refreshingly light lemon juice, parsley and pasta noodles are combined with quick-cooking shrimp to finish Melissa’s no-fuss entree.
1. Raspberry Tiramisu – Giada transforms traditional tiramisu into a berry-rich dessert (pictured above), boasting layers of soft jam-covered ladyfingers, creamy mascarpone cheese and ripe raspberries.