Restaurant Revisited: Valley View

by in Shows, March 14th, 2012

restaurant impossible valley view

As of February 2012:

Three months later, new General Manager Kelly says the freshness of the new dining room has not waned for her.

Kelly now holds employee meetings to train staff on food safety and proper customer service. She and Kim also meet weekly with their newly hired chef, Matt, to go over any kitchen issues.

Chef Matt has become Kim’s right-hand man. He’s helping to bring in more fresh ideas, and today there are very few frozen items on the menu. Kelly is excited for Chef Matt’s new menu to roll out — she can’t wait to see customers’ reactions.

restaurant impossible valley view restaurantKelly and her staff are still working out some issues. The hot bar has been a challenge, so they’ve decided to only serve soup at the bar Tuesday through Thursday and full meals Friday and Saturday.

Ann has a hard time staying away. “I guess having a business for almost 30 years and having all the decisions to make is hard to walk away from.” says Kelly.

“To see how Restaurant: Impossible made a tribute to my brother still puts tears in my eyes,” Kelly says. “I know that he would love it. I know I do!” She wants to take the restaurant to new heights and thanks Robert Irvine for giving them a fresh start.

Update: Sadly, Ann decided she could no longer invest any more of her own money into the restaurant and on March 8, Valley View closed its doors for good.

Judge Marc Summers Previews Rewrapped

For years, Marc Summers revealed the whats and hows of timeless snack foods on Food Network’s Unwrapped. And beginning tomorrow, he’ll be...

Comments (1,290)

1. Mai Ling says:

Please post updates on the screen at the end of each show. I always looked forward reading those. hanks!

2. This internet internet site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you will undoubtedly discover it.

3. guest says:

Oh for crying out loud. How difficult is it to click a mouse and come to the site?

4. Jerry says:

Hi, Till now I have seen every show and I admire Robert's skills. I think he is a top restaurateur and also he is a great sphycologist as you can see. He does not only repair restaurants but also family relationships that are going bad. I think he is the best .His fisique also impose respect.
    soo all by all it's a great show . And I agree with putting the review at the end of the show

5. Logan says:

This is the only part of the show that I don't like, it would only take 60 seconds to air what I just read. Why not include it in the show. You know of course they want traffic on the website and that's why they do this.

6. Lon Clarke says:

Chef Irvine–As a restaurant owner for more than 25 years , ! find watching your show, that I learn
    something new quite often. Also I now tell my manager to watch Food Network.
    Many thanks

7. snowcloud79 says:

I think because these shows are new that the 'verdict' isn't in when the shows are produced? Just a guess.

8. guest says:

Are you latina or black?

9. gary says:

Is Valley View still closed? (12/1/12)

10. Nice answers in return of this matter with firm arguments and describing everything on the topic of that.|