Trisha Yearwood Coming to Food Network

by in Shows, February 6th, 2012

trisha yearwoodGrammy-winning country singer and best-selling cookbook author Trisha Yearwood is bringing her family-inspired recipes and Southern hospitality to Food Network this spring. Although the six-episode daytime series is still untitled, the author of “Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen” and “Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood” will invite viewers into her kitchen for her favorite meals and beloved family stories starting April 14.

Each episode is themed to showcase Trisha’s down-home recipes with her friends and family. Sit in on Sunday supper or watch as she plans a family reunion barbecue in Nashville.

Tell us: Will you watch Trisha’s new series?

Tune in: Premieres Saturday, April 14 at 10:30 am Eastern/ 9:30 am Central

Bobbing for Ingredients — Alton’s After-Show

Cutthroat Kitchen host Alton Brown‘s sabotages can involve any number of evilicious plans, such as replacing a contestant’s prime ingredie...

1. Martha says:

Yes, will definitely watch..I am also sick of back to back triple d & cupcake wars…….

2. Georgia58 says:

Yes, I will watch. I love all the receipes I have tried. So excited for her show to start.

3. @ShirlSumm says:

I'll watch for sure. She is a wonderful person, great personality. I'm sure it will be a great show.

4. Pat Van Devender says:

I watched her new show this morning, Saturday, and loved it. Where the fright are the recipes???

5. Kat. says:

Just watched new Trisha Yearwood show love it,I also agree the Pioner woman is great. So happy to see something new that is not a competition show I understand these show are cheap to produce but I am sick of them, don't watch any more.

6. Patricia Stawovy says:

Love Trisha!

7. songbird says:

I love Trisha and all Her recipes, She is so comfortable on camera,,, makes Me feel as if I were in the kitchen
    with Her.. I also adore "Pioneer Woman, so nice to have ChefsCooks I can watch , enjoy and make some of their recipes.. I also am tired of "Chopped" "Cupcake Wars.," played out cake challenges with that cranky old lady who hates everyone."and Paula Deen and Her son's show "Not My Mama's Cooking", not Mine either.

8. John says:

Just what we need, another cooking show, that's about twenty five now.

• Jan says:

Trisha's new show is not just another cooking show….it is entertaining and educational. And anyway …there is nothing wrong with more new recipes to cook for my family. John, you need some good home cook'in sounds like to me.

9. Jan says:

Trish Yearwood is the best thing that has ever happened to FN…..Great personality and even better recipes. She is a keeper!! Love the new show.

10. Marion Hollon says:

I love Trisha*s new show. Please keep it going. I love her recipes and her niece and sister that were on her show Saturday June 9.