Trisha Yearwood Coming to Food Network

by in Shows, February 6th, 2012

trisha yearwoodGrammy-winning country singer and best-selling cookbook author Trisha Yearwood is bringing her family-inspired recipes and Southern hospitality to Food Network this spring. Although the six-episode daytime series is still untitled, the author of “Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen” and “Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood” will invite viewers into her kitchen for her favorite meals and beloved family stories starting April 14.

Each episode is themed to showcase Trisha’s down-home recipes with her friends and family. Sit in on Sunday supper or watch as she plans a family reunion barbecue in Nashville.

Tell us: Will you watch Trisha’s new series?

Tune in: Premieres Saturday, April 14 at 10:30 am Eastern/ 9:30 am Central

FAN POLL: Vote for Your Favorite Competitor in the Chopped Ultimate Champions Finale

We’ve watched as four returning champions have battled to earn a spot in the Chopped Ultimate Champions finale. One professional chef, one amate...

1. Shannon says:

I just read that Trisha's show has been renewed for next season, I for one am very happy. I must admit I initially watched not thinking I would care for it. I adore it. This is what Food Network needs more of. Real people making real dishes for their families. I hate to admit this one: I also enjoy Pioneer Woman..again just a person making real dishes for their families. Your getting better Food Network.

2. When I first saw this title Trisha Yearwood Coming to Food Network | FN Dish – Food Network Blog on google I just whent and bookmark it. Whats Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid other customers like its aided me. Great job.

3. SANDY says:

HI, YES I REALLY LIKE TRISHA'S SHOW TOO. SHE SEEMS VERY DOWN TO EARTH, & BY JUST BEING HERSELF, SHARING ALL THOSE OLD FAMILY MEMORIES ALONG WITH THE RECIPES, FAMILY & FRIENDS THERE TOO, THAT ALL EQUALS COMFORT TO ME. THE BONUS PART IS MOST OF THE INGREDIENTS YOU NEED ( ARE THINGS WE PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE OR EASY TO FIND), LIKE TRISHA SAYS " SIMPLE FOOD" BUT MADE WITH & SHARING THE LOVE THAT GOES WITH THEM. THIS IS WHAT INSPIRES HER TO SHARE ! I 'M GLAD SHE IS ! ! THANKS TRISHA

4. Jackie says:

Trisha is a delight & looking forward to seeing her show & trying some of her recipes. Can't wait to make her lime cake…yummmmm! God Bless Trisha

5. Molly says:

Love Trisha Yearwood is wonderful. I love her show. I also love Pioneer Woman's show. Two of my favorates!

6. melinda smoot says:

I just discoverd Trisha Yearwood on TV, having lost my job i need new ideas for passing the time I love to cook and love her concept. Only concern is my family is diabetic, how or what sugar subs are accetable.

7. rose brewer says:

trish i watch you on foodnetwork your recipe for rice and porkchops how thick are the porkchops?