by in View All Posts, February 9th, 2012

bob tuschman

• The Huffington Post: Being a Star judge and a Food Network executive is not as glamorous as you might think.
  • Tasting Table:  Don’t forget dessert. Presenting 2012′s best pastry chefs from across the country and their breathtaking sugar creations.
  • ABC News: Walmart’s decision to simplify healthy choices for consumers with “Great for You” labels has nutritionists skeptical.
  • Wall Street Journal: You like goat cheese, but how about goat meat? Find out if you’ll like it and why it’s becoming more popular among chefs.
  • PCWorld: The popular food app Foodspotting gets a revamp and becomes something more useful for your taste buds.

London Restaurant Serves Only Canned Fish

Canned fish. Sometimes it’s a necessity. That tuna fish isn’t to become a tuna fish sandwich by itself, in other words. There are, however...

1. Foodie from Berkeley says:

I would like to begin by saying I love the Food Network and have been a viewer for years. However. I write today to air my feelings about Chef Burrell. I find myself tuning out and turning off her show. The reason..she is CRUDE. She beats the CRAP OUT OF FOOD AND SCRAPES UP THE CRUD, all of us know the vernacular for crap and crud and using these words with food is disgusting. I do understand marketing, perhaps Bob is looking to attract a younger, with it crowd..but food and crap are just a no no in any group. Hope Bob gets this…

2. Marion says:

Please bring back cooking to the FN. Just how many cupcakes and episodes of Chopped can a person watch?

3. foodstudent says:

Please don't punish loyal viewers (also known as consumers who buy the magazines and products by the chefs) by making them pay more for a channel upgrade to watch the shows they have supported for years which made them what they are today. You have moved so many of the cooking shows to the Cooking Channel. It appears greedy, like you are trying to make the money all over again on a new channel that costs more to view. It is such a turn off. Are you blind to the economy in our country? I feel betrayed.

4. foodstudent says:

5. Home Chef says:

I do enjoy the show Worst cooks in America. I think you should create a show for candidates that are good home cooks that never went to a cooking school. (like me). It could be like the new talent show "The Voice". Candidates would present dishes to a team of 4 chefs without revealing the way the person looks. The game is to have the chef's build a team to cook for a large venue by competing against each other and may the best team win. It is the purpose of the chef's to put together the winning team by providing mentoring to create the best dishes.

6. When I first saw this title On the Blogs: A Day in the Life of Bob Tuschman, Goat’s Meat and the New Foodspotting | FN Dish – Food Network Blog on google I just whent and bookmark it. Casana for my mission.

7. wiki says:

Bitterness is a sensation often considered unpleasant characterized by having a sharp, pungent taste. Dark, unsweetened chocolate, caffeine, lemon rind, and some types of fruit are known to be bitter. Thanks.
    Regards,
    creativebioscience.com

8. Versatile style meets sexy style in this ultra chic little number. Featuring a classic halter style silhouette with tie back plunging neckline, waist embracing smooth bodice, flirty peek a boo keyhole back and figure flattering straight hem. Captivating metallic floral detail adds a little something extra.