Best 5 Super Bowl Recipes by Maria Russo in Recipes, February 4th, 2012
- No Comments
What’s the Super Bowl if you don’t have snacks to munch on during it? This Sunday, instead of ordering delivery pizza or resorting to frozen chicken wings, serve up a super spread of touchdown-worthy eats at your Big-Game Bash. Our top five Super Bowl recipes below are quick-to-prepare, traditional dishes that are sure to win points with your team of friends.
5. Guacamole — Alton adds a hint of heat to his classic guacamole with a pinch of cayenne.
4. Hot Crab Dip — Dunk crackers or toasted pita bread into this rich, cheesy dip, featuring lump crabmeat, sweet roasted garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Sliders With Chipotle Mayonnaise — Bobby’s snack-sized burgers boast a spread of tangy mayonnaise, made with chipotle peppers, adobo sauce and zesty lime juice.
2. Beef and Black Bean Chili With Toasted Cumin Crema and Avocado Relish — A bottle of dark beer and multiple chili powders are the secret ingredients in this hearty bowl, best topped with fresh avocado and spiced crema.
1. Chorizo, Bean and Cheese Nachos — Emeril bakes his nachos (pictured above) with cumin-scented chorizo, smashed pinto beans, pepper jack and cheddar cheeses and thin onion rings to create the ultimate plate of finger food.