Get Ready for Worst Cooks in America

by in Shows, January 3rd, 2012

Back in August 2011, FN Dish announced that Bobby Flay would be joining season three of Worst Cooks in America, battling it out against seasoned undefeated champ Anne Burrell. Now you can officially mark your calendars — starting Sunday, Feb. 12 at 9pm/8c, Worst Cooks returns with Anne leading one team and Bobby another. The country’s most hopeless cooks will compete for a $25,000 prize, which will be awarded to the winning contestant who achieves the most progress and best performance, in addition to bragging rights and victory for his or her culinary mentor.

In the season premiere, the 16 “recruits,” each nominated by family and friends for their atrocious cooking skills, arrive at Base Camp and attempt to impress Anne and Bobby with their signature dishes. Each week, the contestant with the least successful dish on each team will be sent home, while the remaining competitors will cook on.

Tune in: Sunday, February 12 at 9 pm Eastern/8 pm Central

Chatting with the Chopped Ultimate Champions: Celebrities, Part 4 Winner

For the first time on Chopped, professionals and amateur cooks will go head-to-head at the end of the five-part Ultimate Champions tournament. But the...

1. Evette S says:

Just watched the 1st episode and Anne seemed a little shall we say more intense than before. I hope she calms down and acts like the super teacher we all know she is. As for Bobby Flay being on yet another show maybe they picked him so he can be beat by the Champion Anne! She really is a great teacher and I know she is going to win no matter who they send against her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Kathy says:

Okay after watching the first episode, I am totally loving ERICA on Bobby's team! Can't wait to see what she does next week – Here's hoping she makes it to the end so Bobby's team wins!

3. Ash says:

Go Team Anne! :D

Love you, Bobby, here's to the new season and good luck cooking, everyone!

4. Josie says:

Let’s go Team Bobby!

5. Edwina Maloney says:

Sunday night is now family movie night. Love love love the show and Bobby’s fun attitude. Team Bobby!!

6. FanFare57 says:

So far, I'm pleasantly surprised by Bobby's manner. He's dropped a lot of his "'tude" and has been helpful toward his recruits, without yelling (as the 2 previous male coaches were). I'm still rooting for Anne's side because I think she's fun and funny. However, I can see that Bobby will give Anne a run for her money…

7. Grace A. Hahl says:

Anne is gonna win. No doubt about it. ^_^ Go get em Anne!

8. I know this website gives quality depending articles or reviews and additional data, is there any other website which presents these kinds of information in quality?

9. Geo says:

I love this show "Worst Cooks". Bobby has got 2 hotties on his team now, the nursing student and the poker player. I hope they stay to the end. They are definitely eye candy.