Get Ready for Worst Cooks in America

by in Shows, January 3rd, 2012

Back in August 2011, FN Dish announced that Bobby Flay would be joining season three of Worst Cooks in America, battling it out against seasoned undefeated champ Anne Burrell. Now you can officially mark your calendars — starting Sunday, Feb. 12 at 9pm/8c, Worst Cooks returns with Anne leading one team and Bobby another. The country’s most hopeless cooks will compete for a $25,000 prize, which will be awarded to the winning contestant who achieves the most progress and best performance, in addition to bragging rights and victory for his or her culinary mentor.

In the season premiere, the 16 “recruits,” each nominated by family and friends for their atrocious cooking skills, arrive at Base Camp and attempt to impress Anne and Bobby with their signature dishes. Each week, the contestant with the least successful dish on each team will be sent home, while the remaining competitors will cook on.

Tune in: Sunday, February 12 at 9 pm Eastern/8 pm Central

[INFOGRAPHIC]: Flavortown Market’s 3-Ingredient Apps

From dressed-up olives to crispy, cheesy ravioli, check out party-ready appetizers inspired by Flavortown Market featured on Guy's Grocery Games....

1. Grace says:

Ummm No I don't think she was on Wife Swap.

2. Juanita says:

all thecomplaints about all the competition shows really people instead of complaining refuse to watch them, I too am sick of the competition shows so therefore when they come on i turn my tv to another channel.
    wouldnt be so bad if the whole evening tv programming wasnt one episode after another of chopped, cupcake wars, diners drive ins and dives etc. etc. etc. everything is better in moderation

3. Christine says:

I notice watching the commercial for Worst Cooks in America… Anne is wearing one green sock.

4. shells75 says:

I am so looking forward to this show. I love the food challenge shows like this….like Top Chef……really getting sick of Chopped though and don't watch it anymore.
    I'm surprised that Bobby is on the show but maybe to bring in ratings?
    They should have Paula Dean as a player…….geeze why don't they just get her off the channel.
    Love that Bobby moved away to the big city lol and is making healthy meals…I'm sure that's killing her with jealousy.

Oh well, I guess I got off the subject. Will have to find a Paula Dean blog and vent.

• Evette S. says:

I'm sure that Paula is EXTREMELY proud of Bobby and she does not deserve being called a terrible cook. She is a awesome cook just not the healthiest but even she says all things in moderation. Besides you don't have to watch her if you don't like her. Personally I love her and have made several of her dishes and they were great, though to be honest I sometimes lightened up things once in a while. But she has never hidden the fact that most of her dishes are decadent. And finally no Mother is EVER jealous of there child doing well and actually love it if they do better than us!

5. John says:

Never watched this show but since my cousin Erica is on it and she certainly is deserving from what I recollect as a kid ;) Sorry cuz !Good luck hope you can turn it around and win this thing,good luck love you Johnny.

6. bidjkv says:

I'm SOOOOO excited for this season! :D

7. Dawn Moriarty says:

How do I sign my husband up for next season????????

8. Mommabear says:

Really???? Those that don't like, don't watch. I love watching the competitions. I may not always agree with the outcome, but I have learned some pretty cool tricks, tips and shortcuts on some of these shows. I have been waiting for Worst Cooks to start again. Good luck to all of the contestants, and if they don't win, at least they can learn something valuable to take with them.

9. mountaingirl says:

Loved the first show of this new season! Certainly there is a variety of abilities and personalities to keep us entertained for this season once again. Can't wait to see next week's show. Good luck to all the participants, and rah, rah, rah–Anne!

10. Roseann, Maclin says:

I don’t no she can cooks please help hir