Get Ready for Worst Cooks in America

by in Shows, January 3rd, 2012

Back in August 2011, FN Dish announced that Bobby Flay would be joining season three of Worst Cooks in America, battling it out against seasoned undefeated champ Anne Burrell. Now you can officially mark your calendars — starting Sunday, Feb. 12 at 9pm/8c, Worst Cooks returns with Anne leading one team and Bobby another. The country’s most hopeless cooks will compete for a $25,000 prize, which will be awarded to the winning contestant who achieves the most progress and best performance, in addition to bragging rights and victory for his or her culinary mentor.

In the season premiere, the 16 “recruits,” each nominated by family and friends for their atrocious cooking skills, arrive at Base Camp and attempt to impress Anne and Bobby with their signature dishes. Each week, the contestant with the least successful dish on each team will be sent home, while the remaining competitors will cook on.

Tune in: Sunday, February 12 at 9 pm Eastern/8 pm Central

The Flavors of Ham and Cheese in a Savory Bread Pudding

For this week’s Chopped Dinner Challenge, the chefs of Food Network Kitchen chose to feature the basket ingredient Camembert. Inspired by a chee...

1. Michelle says:

Good choices for both teams. I love this show. Try many of the recipes and have learned so much.

2. Joe says:

Rigged. Vinnie’s food was way better. Anne should not have won this year

3. GJGJ says:

What a travesty of justice to hear the judges rave about Vinnie's food, then announce Kellie as the winner. Bobby is so much more likeable than Anne and I can't help but feel this was fixed like many other shows. Or are the judges just afraid of Anne.

4. David says:

Vinnie had the more ambitious meal and made less mistakes, he was robbed and something seems fishy here and it ain't the food.

5. John says:

Kelley had something wrong with each dish, Vinney only had a problem with his risoto and one of the three deserts. This is wrong!!!!!!!!!!

• Chris says:

I agree I am done with this show. She just cooked a steak. He on the other hand prepared a squab. Rigged a waste of my time to watch. A farce!

6. Robie cagle says:

I watched the whole season and there is no doubt in my mind that a fix was in. Vinnie should have won hands down. He had a more aggressive menu, and other than one of 3 Creme Brulee not setting right, his food far exceeded Kelli's. Kelli did a fine job too, just not as aggressive and had more overall errors. Vinnie certainly won and he ought to get a chance to do more, he has great television presence and is fun to watch. Though I am not a fan of heat, I prefer flavor over heat, I do enjoy Bobby and have watched him for many years. I even remember him as a young up and comer on Justin Wilson's' show–still miss that one.

7. Joe says:

Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged Rigged … Anne you suck.