Celebrity Cook-Off Caption It: Pucker Up

by in Shows, January 5th, 2012

The Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off is heating up between Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri’s famous contestants. With just one week of the challenge under their belts, the seven remaining finalists have realized that this competition is anything but a cakewalk and that they’ll need to step up their games to win $50,000 for the charity of their choice. This week, the celebrities show off their skills in one of area of the kitchen that comes naturally to few: baking.

In this behind-the-scenes shot of Sunday’s episode, music superstar Joey Fatone takes a quick break from preparing his sweet surprise to show his team leader a little friendly affection. Is Joey thanking Guy for giving him the secret to baking success? Will Guy’s dream team have what it takes to pull off a second win over Team Rachael, currently down one member?

Before you tune in this Sunday at 9pm/8c to find out which celebrity goes home next, we’re challenging you, Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off fans, to write your best captions (tastefully appropriate, please) for this moment in the comments below.

Restaurant Revisited: The Fork in the Road at The Fork Diner

Even from Robert Irvine‘s first steps inside The Fork Diner in Calhoun, Ga., it was clear that this mission was going to be like none other. Alt...

1. Jay says:

Talk about uncomfortable! The look she’s giving them is a clear sign that she is feeling left out; if any ears are being nibbled she’d like it to be hers. Maybe he’s just blowing some flour out of Guy’s ear…yeah, that’s it.

2. Rhonda says:

“Wow, Joey your nose is cold!”

3. MoonCrow says:

You’re gon’na get “licked” Guy … Oooppps! maybe you already have …

4. Jon says:

(in a whisper) Face it Guy, you’re washed up just like me….

5. Ron says:

I would name it “enough with all the competitions Food Network. Get back to cooking!”

6. dan says:

Lance bass isn’t the only n sync member that likes guys.

7. hall says:

Whisper of death or he is telling guy that his zipper is down.

8. Joanne Trckaa says:

“I’m only gonna say this once”

9. SJDTHEPCMD says:

Just watched Celebrity Cook-Off and had a comment about close-ups of the food dishes. I would watch closley when you show summers dish, there is a small bug crawling along the bread. Doesn't bother me that much because I have cooked in a real kitchen, but I think some people might have a problem with it. Just my observation!

10. Karrie2012 says:

This is the most horrible show I have ever seen on the FN channel…they had them do a challenge last night in 10 minutes and somehow the girl was able to clean and cook shrimp and boil pasta…hmmmm I cant even do that! This show needs to be taken off!