The Next Iron Chef Caption It: Final Four

by in Shows, December 9th, 2011
Your Caption Here

Sunday’s next-to-last episode of The Next Iron Chef brings the finalists to Montauk. But for the four remaining contestants Chef Chiarello, Chef Falkner, Chef Zakarian and Chef Guarnaschelli this trip is anything but a day at the beach.

Here, the rival chefs take a moment to regroup and think about the last seven weeks of the competition. Are they reminiscing about past challenges? Guessing what’s to come next?

Before you tune in this Sunday at 9pm/8c to watch the final four face off for a spot in the finale, we’re challenging you, Next Iron Chef fans, to write your best captions (tastefully appropriate, please) for this moment in the comments below.

There’s still time! Cast your Fan Vote up to 10 times per day.

What to Watch: Let Food Network Magazine Take You On a Cross-Country Culinary Tour

Join Bobby Flay and Food Network Magazine on a cross-country culinary expedition to find the most-delicious dishes in the country....

1. Ednaeats says:

The bandaids, so they show and we can know they cut themselves too!!

Now……. Gripping, entertaining, wonderful – I have loved this show and have been so sad to see the fantastic chefs go. I hope this is somewhat fair (not like ANTM…). I think chef G. should have had a cook-off too, wish she had.

Please do this again with top chefs, it's been really great.
    Thanks

2. JerseyGirl567 says:

I have enjoyed this season a lot. I was sad to see Alex G. go.. I think they are all great chefs. I can't begin to comment on who should have won, who should have lost. I can't taste the food they have cooked so what can I say? No matter their personalities, it's the food they cook that is important.

3. Photochef01 says:

Well will admit that I have done a bit of looking into Elizabeth Falkner do I detract any of my statements No but felt a need to look her up and see what some of her backround is I still feel that she is very harsh she is definately experienced is owner of one and co-owner of another restaurant.so Kudoes to her for that and since she is basically a shoe in for the open spot I can only say she needs to be as I have already said more gracious supportive of her fellow chefs and for God's sake take that chip off your shoulder. I am sorry to see Cat go had hoped for more than one female Chef. I hate that she is the token female no matter how good she is she is still the token female and the sacrificial lamb. If there is more than one female Iron Chef I'd love to see a showdown with the female only chefs. I still like Geoffery Zakarian better I understand why Falkner will win. I will watch because I love to watch them cook, but again I hate the reason she was preselected to win.
    [ http://sanfrancisco.grubstreet.com/2011/12/elizab

4. southernvegan says:

I think whoever is deciding the programming is only going by ratings and they are in a programming funk. When our favorites were on once a week, that was great……but now you see them 7days a week and nothing new to add to whatever dish they are preparing. Same dish, different ingredients but will end up the same as before. I dont stay on FN that much anymore but have switched to TLC, Bravo and PBS for my cooking entertainment. They need to poll the viewers to see what they want instead of deciding for us. Please no more Triple D.

5. mary says:

See Scott your nasty rude comment WAS deleted by the administrator! Thanks again to the administrator for deleted these totally un -called for rude comments!
    Scott, Jylie remember one thing….KARMA!!!

• Luciano says:

kiddie bandages stick better. Since he was not using a glove, have to guess it was aminor cut or burn than wasn't bleeding, but needed covering. Think he grabbed a hot pan handle.

6. Diane says:

Chef Michael Chiarello should win Iron Chef. I and others will be disappointed if he does not win.

7. Eddie F. says:

Guys, I have been watching CHOPPED for a long time now and I have a comment. It is my observation CHOPPED is prejudice towards women chefs. When CHOPPED has a rule that ALL ingrediants must be on all the plates when presented to the judges-then that's the rule. I have watched over and over again this arbitary enforcement of the rules. Would you please be consistent!

8. Foodfan says:

I guess alot of you armchair quarterbacks are eating the egg on your own faces now that Geoffry Zacharian has won, and not Chef Faulkner. Maybe it would be better not to speculate so publically when you have no idea what you are talking about.

9. I have realized that car insurance corporations know the cars which are susceptible to accidents along with other risks. Additionally, these people know what type of cars are given to higher risk as well as the higher risk they may have the higher your premium charge. Understanding the very simple basics associated with car insurance will allow you to choose the right types of insurance policy that could take care of your needs in case you get involved in any accident. Many thanks for sharing the actual ideas in your blog.

10. Thank you sharing most of these wonderful blogposts. In addition, the best travel in addition to medical insurance strategy can often reduce those concerns that come with journeying abroad. Your medical emergency can quickly become extremely expensive and that’s bound to quickly place a financial problem on the family’s finances. Putting in place the great travel insurance deal prior to setting off is definitely worth the time and effort. Cheers