It’s time for 12 Days of Cookies, Food Network’s annual virtual cookie swap. Each day, visit us here on FN Dish for a peek at new holiday cookies, party-planning tips and top techniques for rolling, spooning, slicing, baking and decorating delicious sweet treats to give — or keep — from favorite Food Network chefs. Visit Cooking Channel’s blog for even more great takes on holiday baking from Cooking Channel chefs and Food People alike.
These light and crunchy Italian classics get their famed crispiness from a double baking process. First they bake in the oven for 40 minutes as a 13”x3” log — then again for 20 minutes as slices. Dried cranberries and pistachios offer both color and texture while a quick dip into a pool of creamy white chocolate adds an extra splash of sweetness. Giada serves them with a cup of coffee for delicious early morning dunking.
Get Giada’s Holiday Biscotti recipe and check out 12 Days of Cookies for dozens more recipes and baking inspiration. Then, join the conversation: Tell us what you’re baking this holiday season and what your all-time favorite cookie is.
- Find recipes for our Top Holiday Cookies and bake up a batch in your kitchen.
- Learn How to Decorate Cookies like the pros.
- Celebrate the season by hosting your own cookie swap. Watch how Food Network stars pull off the ultimate holiday party.
- 5 Nontraditional Valentine’s Day Dining Ideas: No Reservations Required!
- Your Weekender Recipe: Ina’s Chocolate Truffles (the Only Valentine’s Day Treat You Need)
- 5 Ways to Eat Chocolate for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Valentine’s Day
- Melt Hearts with Handmade Chocolate Sweets — Comfort Food Feast