It’s time for 12 Days of Cookies, Food Network’s annual virtual cookie swap. Each day, visit us here on FN Dish for a peek at new holiday cookies, party-planning tips and top techniques for rolling, spooning, slicing, baking and decorating delicious sweet treats to give — or keep — from favorite Food Network chefs. Visit Cooking Channel’s blog for even more great takes on holiday baking from Cooking Channel chefs and Food People alike.
Lighter than air but full of flavor, Anne’s cinnamon-laced cookies are made with just five ingredients, including crunchy chopped almonds. Try to resist the temptation to taste one of these beauties right out the oven — letting them dry out for a bit after baking will help ensure their crispiness.
Get Anne’s Meringue Cookies recipe and check out 12 Days of Cookies for dozens more recipes and baking inspiration. Then, join the conversation: Tell us what you’re baking this holiday season and what your all-time favorite cookie is.
- Find recipes for our Top Holiday Cookies and bake up a batch in your kitchen.
- Learn How to Decorate Cookies like the pros.
- Celebrate the season by hosting your own cookie swap. Watch how Food Network stars pull off the ultimate holiday party.
- 5 Nontraditional Valentine’s Day Dining Ideas: No Reservations Required!
- Your Weekender Recipe: Ina’s Chocolate Truffles (the Only Valentine’s Day Treat You Need)
- 5 Ways to Eat Chocolate for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Valentine’s Day
- Melt Hearts with Handmade Chocolate Sweets — Comfort Food Feast