Do You Want to Be On Thanksgiving Live! This Sunday?

by in Events, Holidays, November 15th, 2011

thanksgiving live and skype
Home cooks and Thanksgiving dinner guests have another reason to be thankful this year. Ted Allen, Sunny Anderson, Anne Burrell, Melissa d’Arabian, Bobby Flay, Alex Guarnaschelli and Rachael Ray will come together to answer some of the toughest questions about holiday meal making on Thanksgiving Live!, a two-hour call-in show hosted by Turkey master Alton Brown on Nov. 20 from 12 pm to 2 pm.

Do you want to be on Thanksgiving Live! on Food Network?

We are soliciting Skype viewers and callers throughout the country who would like to be part of our show on Sunday, November 20, 12 pm to 2 pm EST.

Email the following information to thanksgivinglive@foodnetwork.com and a Thanksgiving Live! producer may contact you for more information:

Name
Location
Home telephone number
Skype name
Your Thanksgiving question

Friends Turns 20 with Central Perk Pop-Up and Free Coffee in NYC

It was 1994 when fans first met Chandler, Joey, Monica, Phoebe, Rachael and Ross, the six now-beloved friends who made up the heart of the cast on NBC...

1. Karyma says:

For Sunny: What can I add to the turkey that will give it a unique ,but still delicious taste.

2. Sara says:

IM Making turkey sliders as an appetizer since I dont eat beef, but when i cook it on the stove top the outside always cooks before the inside and i end up with uncooked or burnt burgers. Help please

3. Megan says:

Roasted Brussels Sprouts — can I roast today then reheat and combine with the (made-ahead) carmelized onions and bacon tomorrow? Or should I roast them at teh last minute tomorrow? Thx.

4. Nylina Nascimento says:

Yes or sour cream.

5. candace says:

im making pumpkin pies how do you keep them from cracking???? help!

6. elizabeth says:

What is your guys skype name

7. Russell B says:

This is for anyone, I'm making my first pie this year it will be pumpkin, What can I do to make it stand-out I was thinking gingerbread?

8. Keith Sheppard says:

Mr . Alton Bown,

my family is wanting terduckin this year for their thanksgiving feast – I have already purchased a semi boneless turkey. the duck and chicken and deboned them. they are in the fridge waiting for marinade. I need advice on marinade , assembly instructions, cooking time and any other advice on this project. This is my first time cooking terduckin and i dont want to make an expensive mistake. Thank you much and happy holidays

9. Romeofat says:

For Bobby Flay. Okay so this year is my first year making stuffing any advice?

10. Romeofat says:

For Rachel Ray. We are making Thanksgiving dinner and need some innovative and original appetizer ideas any suggestions?