- Dinner rolls: Freshly made bread, dinner rolls or a lightened version of cornbread are delicious and easy items to bring.
- Cookies: Fun to make and easy to carry, bake up some cookies. Keep cookie size small for portion-friendly dessert.
More posts from FN Dish Editor.
- 5 Nontraditional Valentine’s Day Dining Ideas: No Reservations Required!
- Your Weekender Recipe: Ina’s Chocolate Truffles (the Only Valentine’s Day Treat You Need)
- 5 Ways to Eat Chocolate for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Valentine’s Day
- Melt Hearts with Handmade Chocolate Sweets — Comfort Food Feast