Watch Thanksgiving Live! This Sunday

by in Holidays, November 18th, 2011

thanksgiving live
For the first time ever, Food Network is going Live! Just in time for the feast, on Sunday at 12 pm/EST, Rachael, Bobby, Anne, Alex, Ted, Melissa, Sunny and your host, turkey master Alton Brown, will be on hand to answer your Thanksgiving questions live on-air. What do you want to know? Ask your question here.

The best Thanksgiving appetizer: Watch the Thanksgiving Live pre-show on Livestream or FoodNetwork.com at 11:30 am/EST Sunday. We’ll have exclusive interviews with Food Network chefs as they head into the kitchen to answer your questions.

The best Thanksgiving appetizer: Watch the Thanksgiving Live pre-show here at 11:30 am/EST Sunday. We’ll have exclusive interviews with Food Network chefs as they head into the kitchen to answer your questions.

Finish Summer Strong with Labor Day Cookout Classics

Come Monday in honor of Labor Day, you’ll be swapping your briefcases, lunchboxes and break-your-shoulder bags for picnic baskets and beach tote...

1. T diaz says:

My question is for whoever you think the best cook for this question is.

2. Macey says:

My question is for Rachel Ray

I'm 13….What do you think is the best dessert for me to make? Preferably an easy one!!! Thanks!!!!

3. Emily Crane says:

Best chef when it comes to pies
    DO you know the best pie for a picky eater who loves sweets?

4. Caroline says:

For Alton on Thanksgiving Live,

My name is Caroline and I am 8 yrs. old. My question is:

We have lots of guests for Thanksgiving, and there is a grown up table and a kids table: how old do I have to be to sit at the grown up table?

Caroline, Madison, NJ

5. Teresa says:

please give the wines again

6. CherryCooks says:

Thanksgiving LIVE! was among the best FN shows ever. I didn't see the entire show when it aired last Sunday but watched the show yesterday. The FN crew looked like they were having lots of fun, and the recipes and tips were fabulous. Anne Burrell's "blonde joke" was a highlight of the show! She's a hoot, and I hope she's the next Iron Chef. Her cookbook is awesome.

7. Sophia says:

Good morning I'm Sophia and I'm giving you healthy tips for breakfast first let's all enjoy a beautiful fruit parfait with granola yogurt and strawberries , blueberries and a delisus tomato juice

8. Glenna says:

We have been assgned "vegetable Casserole" so it doesn't have to be the dreaded Green bean casserole.

Need to pre-bake and just warm due to constraint on oven space –

9. Katrina says:

Eeek, all my food idols!! Can't wait! And my question is:

If I only have one pie dish, how do I bake more than one pie? Other than going out and buying another one. Can I turn the pie out of its dish (like a cake) or can I use one of the little 8-inch marie callendar pie tins to bake my pies?

Thanks so much!

I <3 ALTON BROWN

10. Ariana says:

Dear Mr. Alton Brown,

I'm Ariana and I'm in first grade. Have you eaten a whole pie by yourself before? I wish I can but Mommy says no.

From,