Want to know what Food Network fans were cooking in September? From Ranch Dressing to Cheesy Enchiladas and sweet Apple Crisps, here are the top 10 recipes of the month:
10. Homemade Ranch Dressing
9. Skillet Rosemary Chicken
8. Sunny’s Easy Beefy Cheesy Enchilada Casserole
7. Ree’s Twice-Baked Potatoes
6. Tyler’s Chicken Noodle Soup
5. Pat and Gina’s Apple Crisp
4. Ree’s Fresh Corn Casserole With Red Bell Peppers and Jalapenos
3. Butternut Squash Soup
2. Paula’s Old-Time Beef Stew
1. Apple Coffee Cake With Crumble Topping and Brown Sugar Glaze
Have you tried any of these recipes? We want to know — tell us in the comments or share your story on Facebook or Twitter.
When March Madness means you can't pull yourself away from the screen, these dishes easily travel to the couch with you....