Guy Fieri will host Brew B’Que at the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival in Santa Monica, Calif., October 13-16. Chefs from across the country will be serving their top home-style barbecue recipes alongside beers from all over the world. A portion of the proceeds will benefit St. Vincent Meals on Wheels. The four-day event will also feature Tyler Florence, Masaharu Morimoto, Duff Goldman, Scott Conant, Giada De Laurentiis and Michael Chiarello.
Wegmans food markets will host book signings with Food Network stars in October:
- Lisa Lillian will sign her latest book, Hungry Girl Supermarket Survival, on Monday, October 17, in Cherry Hill, N.J.
The Food Network Fans are constantly looking for info and sharing links on where we can find favorite stars, discuss favorite shows, visit a book signing, or see an appearance in other venues. We invite you to stop by and visit at FoodNetworkFans.com.
- Hannah Hart Hits the Road for a Tasty Cross-Country Trip in New Food Network Series I Hart Food
- Chatting with Natalie Sideserf, a Star of the New Series Texas Cake House
- Alex Guarnaschelli on the Secret to Iron Chef Success, the Mistakes She Won’t Forgive and a Certain Risotto by Bobby Flay
- Exclusive: Giada’s Rundown of Battle Octopus on Iron Chef Gauntlet