Guy Fieri will host Brew B’Que at the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival in Santa Monica, Calif., October 13-16. Chefs from across the country will be serving their top home-style barbecue recipes alongside beers from all over the world. A portion of the proceeds will benefit St. Vincent Meals on Wheels. The four-day event will also feature Tyler Florence, Masaharu Morimoto, Duff Goldman, Scott Conant, Giada De Laurentiis and Michael Chiarello.
Wegmans food markets will host book signings with Food Network stars in October:
- Lisa Lillian will sign her latest book, Hungry Girl Supermarket Survival, on Monday, October 17, in Cherry Hill, N.J.
The Food Network Fans are constantly looking for info and sharing links on where we can find favorite stars, discuss favorite shows, visit a book signing, or see an appearance in other venues. We invite you to stop by and visit at FoodNetworkFans.com.
- 10 Recipes Every Giada De Laurentiis Fan Should Master
- Tyler Florence Is On Hand as Grill Masters Attempt to Break 30-Hour Marathon Barbecue Record
- PHOTOS: Curtis Goes Behind the Scenes of Beach Eats USA in Instagram Takeover
- Paddleboarding, Peel-and-Eat Shrimp and Sand Castles: Curtis Stone Previews Beach Eats USA and Shares His Best Waterside Memories