Best 5 Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes

by in Recipes, October 6th, 2011

pumpkin cheesecake paula deen
With a silky-smooth center and buttery, crumbly crust, pumpkin cheesecake is a go-to autumnal dessert that celebrates the warm, aromatic spices of the season. Filled with classic fall flavors and mouth-watering decadence, our top five pumpkin cheesecake recipes below are simple to prepare and sure to please every sweet tooth.

5. Emeril’s Pumpkin Cheesecake — For added crunch, Emeril adds crushed pecans to his traditional graham cracker crust and sprinkles sugared pumpkin seeds atop the cake before serving.

4. Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts with Gingersnap Crust — Present each guest with his or her own easy-to-make tart for quick, no-stress serving.

3. Gina Neely’s Pumpkin Cheesecake — Gina’s cheesecake recipe features a spicy gingersnap crust and sweet cinnamon-laced whipped cream.

2. Food Network Magazine’s Almost-Famous Pumpkin Cheesecake — This indulgent restaurant remake uses pure pumpkin and velvety cream cheese to achieve that coveted creamy filling.

1. Paula Deen’s Pumpkin Cheesecake — Made with tangy sour cream and ground nutmeg and clove, this Southern favorite (pictured above) is a top Paula pick.

Cold Soups for Hot Days (Mainly Made in a Blender)

Soup isn’t for just the winter months and it’s not fit for just veggies either. These recipes (most made in simply a blender) will keep yo...

1. momslifeponderings says:

Every Thanksgiving, I bake the Almost-Famous Pumpkin Cheesecake and it is always a huge hit! I can't wait to try some of these others!

2. @jpisare says:

Paula's recipe deserves to be #1. It's very easy to make and is unbelievably delicious.

3. Amy says:

I have made Gina Neely's Pumpkin Cheesecake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream several times. I can't even think about trying a new recipe. It's just that good!

• omaida says:

the almost famous pumpkin cheesecake is the bomb.. I have beedn making it for a couple of years and my whole family loves it… try it you wont be sorry..

4. Andrea says:

Paul Deen! Just add a little less butter in crust (I halve it) or it is oily.

5. Sandra B says:

Yum…can't wait my mouth is watering already

6. Pumpkin in biscuits for holiday dinners is also great and Yorkshire puddings made with Turkey gravy and pumpkin alongside your roasted turkey or prime rib with the traditional dressing with pumpkin is a great way to flavor your side dishes with Pumpkin.

7. d says:

ALOT OF THESE RECIPES CAN BE MADE WITH FAT FREE CREAMCHEESE AND SOUR CREAM. IT TASTES AND BAKES THE SAME. LOT LESS CALORIES!

8. PrimadonnaTex says:

Looking for an unusual potato recipe for Tgvg Dinner – I'm bored with Mashed!
    My mother used to make a type of potato gratin recipe using a spice called Belle Monde. I never hear any of the Chefs mention this spice. Do you know of a different potato recipe I could serve?

Thanks!

9. Just a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw great design . “He who will not reason is a bigot he who cannot is a fool and he who dares not is a slave.” by Sir William Drummond.

10. Unior tepid says:

I had been honored to obtain a call from a friend as he found the important guidelines shared on the site. Browsing your blog post is a real wonderful experience. Thanks again for thinking of readers like me, and I hope for you the best of achievements as being a professional discipline.