Best 5 Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes by Maria Russo in Recipes, October 6th, 2011
- Comments (17)
With a silky-smooth center and buttery, crumbly crust, pumpkin cheesecake is a go-to autumnal dessert that celebrates the warm, aromatic spices of the season. Filled with classic fall flavors and mouth-watering decadence, our top five pumpkin cheesecake recipes below are simple to prepare and sure to please every sweet tooth.
5. Emeril’s Pumpkin Cheesecake — For added crunch, Emeril adds crushed pecans to his traditional graham cracker crust and sprinkles sugared pumpkin seeds atop the cake before serving.
4. Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts with Gingersnap Crust — Present each guest with his or her own easy-to-make tart for quick, no-stress serving.
3. Gina Neely’s Pumpkin Cheesecake — Gina’s cheesecake recipe features a spicy gingersnap crust and sweet cinnamon-laced whipped cream.
2. Food Network Magazine’s Almost-Famous Pumpkin Cheesecake — This indulgent restaurant remake uses pure pumpkin and velvety cream cheese to achieve that coveted creamy filling.
1. Paula Deen’s Pumpkin Cheesecake — Made with tangy sour cream and ground nutmeg and clove, this Southern favorite (pictured above) is a top Paula pick.