Catch Anne and Alton: Book Tour Dates

by in Events, Food Network Chef, October 6th, 2011

anne burrell alton brown book tour
Anne Burrell and Alton Brown share something in common: During the month of October, both of their schedules will be filled with book signings across the country.  Check out their individual book tour schedules below to see if they’ll be in a city near you.

Have Anne Burrell sign a copy of Cook Like a Rock Star:

Thursday, October 13: Los Angeles, Calif.
Event: 12:00 p.m., Costco (5700 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, Calif.)
Event: 3:00 p.m., Sur La Table (6333 W. Third Street, Los Angeles, Calif.)

Friday, October 14: San Francisco, Calif.
Event: 12:00 p.m., Costco (3150 Fostoria Way, Danville, Calif.)
Event: 5:00 p.m., Williams-Sonoma (180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, Calif.)

Saturday, October 15: San Jose, Calif.
Event: 1:30 p.m., Sur La Table (378 Santana Row, San Jose, Calif.)

Sunday, October 16: Minneapolis, Mn.
Event: 1:00 p.m., Mall of America (60 East Broadway, Bloomington, Mn.)

Monday, October 17: Atlanta, Ga.
Event: 4:00 p.m., Williams-Sonoma (3393 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, Ga.)

Tuesday, October 18: Palm Beach, Fla.
Event: 12:00 p.m., Williams-Sonoma (3101 PGA Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.)

Have Alton sign a copy of Good Eats 3: The Later Years:

Thursday, October 13: Denver, Colo.
Event: 7:30 p.m., Tattered Cover LoDo (1628 16th Street, Denver, Colo.)

Wednesday, October 19: New Orleans, La.
Event: 6:00 p.m., Octavia Books (513 Octavia Street, New Orleans, La.)

Mr. Brown to the Rescue: Alton Answers Fans’ Holiday Cooking Q&As

Hear from Alton as he answers fans' questions on holiday party prep, and get his tried-and-true recipes you can count on....

1. @lisadiaz says:

@AnneBurrell, Please come to Denver for your #CookLikeaRockStar book tour. :-)

2. Wanda says:

Hey Chef Anne, since there are no NY dates, if I walk the streets of SoHo with a copy of your book, will you stop to sign it for me? =) Looking forward to Next Iron Chef, and wishing you much success!

3. Kathy Sager says:

I too wish Anne was coming to St. Louis – We love you here Anne – so if you get a chance, please stop by.

4. nellene says:

I made it to the South Coast Anne signing! I made my first recipe out of her book the other night..short rib goodness! Highly recommend.

5. CLB says:

Bought both cookbooks. Wish they would come to Philadelphia; I'd drive the 100+ miles just to get to see them.

6. Lark says:

Anne, I ordered your book from the library weeks ago, and I was the first to get it. I stuck 32 Post-It's on recipes I wanted to copy. That's a new high for me (Mario's books usually get 1 or 2), so I just ordered the book from Amazon: I MUST have it in my library, and it's way to properly thank you for sharing all of your valuable tips.

There is a typo on page 136 (risotto) for the Parmigianno in the mise list. Also, you call for 2 cups wine to 2 cups rice. That far exceeds the usual ratio of 1/2 cup wine used by Mario, Marcella (Marcella One uses no wine; Marcella Two does call for 2 cups red wine but in only one recipe), and others. I know that you'll want Clarkson Potter to fix the typo before your next 10 printings, and I'd really appreciate a reply on the risotto ratio.

Rooting for you to be the next Iron Chef!!!

7. nancy says:

I ordered Annes cookbook today ! I am so excited. Every recipie I have cooked of nnes has come out awesome!!! Can't wait, please come sign books back in NY Anne when your done!!! Best Wishes, Nancy

8. Jeanie says:

How come nobody comes to pgh pa? we watch the show, read the websites, print the recipes, is the west coast the coast you go to? If yes then explain why if no then how come you and all the other chefs won’t come to pgh? Our money’s is just as good as theirs.I’m not talking about Phillie or king of Prussia I’m talking the burg baby! home of the pgh steelers!!

9. julie says:

Come to portland oregon anne!!!!!…….a huge foodie and a big fan!!!….cheers!

10. Hey Anne! I am over at HGTV Dream Home, voting on your "Cook like a Rock Star" for the hostess gifts. I wish you were anywhere near Arkansas. I would love to see you.