Catch Anne and Alton: Book Tour Dates

by in Events, Food Network Chef, October 6th, 2011

anne burrell alton brown book tour
Anne Burrell and Alton Brown share something in common: During the month of October, both of their schedules will be filled with book signings across the country.  Check out their individual book tour schedules below to see if they’ll be in a city near you.

Have Anne Burrell sign a copy of Cook Like a Rock Star:

Thursday, October 13: Los Angeles, Calif.
Event: 12:00 p.m., Costco (5700 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, Calif.)
Event: 3:00 p.m., Sur La Table (6333 W. Third Street, Los Angeles, Calif.)

Friday, October 14: San Francisco, Calif.
Event: 12:00 p.m., Costco (3150 Fostoria Way, Danville, Calif.)
Event: 5:00 p.m., Williams-Sonoma (180 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, Calif.)

Saturday, October 15: San Jose, Calif.
Event: 1:30 p.m., Sur La Table (378 Santana Row, San Jose, Calif.)

Sunday, October 16: Minneapolis, Mn.
Event: 1:00 p.m., Mall of America (60 East Broadway, Bloomington, Mn.)

Monday, October 17: Atlanta, Ga.
Event: 4:00 p.m., Williams-Sonoma (3393 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, Ga.)

Tuesday, October 18: Palm Beach, Fla.
Event: 12:00 p.m., Williams-Sonoma (3101 PGA Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.)

Have Alton sign a copy of Good Eats 3: The Later Years:

Thursday, October 13: Denver, Colo.
Event: 7:30 p.m., Tattered Cover LoDo (1628 16th Street, Denver, Colo.)

Wednesday, October 19: New Orleans, La.
Event: 6:00 p.m., Octavia Books (513 Octavia Street, New Orleans, La.)

Spring Break in Miami: Tickets on Sale Now for the 2015 South Beach Wine & Food Festival

Though the chill of fall air might be welcome relief now after a stifling summer, come February you’ll have likely turned a cold shoulder to th...

1. Linda says:

Well if anyone is on the fence about getting Anne Burrell's cookbbok-buy it! I just got mine today and read it from the front to the back. I have about 300 (YES!!) cookbooks and this is absolutely a favorite!! It is fun, entertaining and most of all filled with the most delicious recipes. I do enjoy watching her on the Food Network and look foward to the Challenge! She is fun to watch and love her comments about food . Congratulatons Anne on a most delicioso cookbook!!

2. hmay311 says:

Ordered Anne's book last night, sorry to see that there are no St. Louis book signing dates for Anne Burrell. I'd even call in sick to work for that! Gonna see if my friend in San Diego will attend for me!

3. Sarah Putnam says:

When is Alton going to come to Las Vegas?

4. Lorri says:

Really wish Alton would come to Tennessee (preferably Nashville). We have book stores & Whole Foods & WIlliams & Sonoma's here. This is such a foodie town I know there would be a great turn out.

5. Maddie says:

Somebody needs to come to Arkansas!! Or at least Memphis, TN…

6. Zaz says:

I suppose Alton is avoiding Minnesota after the whole lutefisk episode (he should've baked it and covered it with melted butter instead of boiling and eating it plain – ick, ick, ick!). I hope he'll come back here some day. My kids would LOVE to meet him (they are 6 & 8 and huge fans). :)

7. Bonnie says:

Alton…get on over to South Coast Plaza in Orange County, CA. We’re waiting anxiously for you and all your scientific approaches to cooking! In the mean time I’ll just keep tapping my fingers on the table waiting…waiting…. (Side note: Loved the 2010 Bobby Flay and 2011 Anne Burwell signing events).

8. Bonnie says:

And.. hope to see you in Santa Monica tommorrow Anne. I’ll be biking around the strand there tommorrow. Hope you get to enjoy the great weather here. (Bonnie Bacon from the OC signing).

9. Tonya says:

Why aren't you coming to Sur La Table in Seattle? We love Anne and Alton too!!!!!!

10. Bucky says:

What??? No Texas dates? Come on ya'll…..Texas loves the both of ya!