Want to know what Food Network fans were cooking in July? From Basil Pesto to BLT Pasta Salad and sweet Peach Cobbler, here are the top 10 recipes of the month:
10. Paula’s Italian Pasta Salad
9. Food Network Magazine’s BLT Pasta Salad
8. Banana Bread Recipe
7. Alton’s Good Eats Meatloaf
6. Basil Pesto
5. Alton’s Baked Macaroni and Cheese
4. Paula’s Zucchini Bread Recipe
3. Baked French Toast Casserole With Maple Syrup
2. Paula’s Peach Cobbler
1. The Neelys’ Buttermilk Baked Chicken
Have you tried any of these recipes? We want to know — tell us in the comments or share your story on Facebook or Twitter.
The benefit of Italian-inspired dishes is that oftentimes meat never even factors into them. Giada De Laurentiis’ Three-Cheese and Artichoke Cal...