Coffee: Some Like it Hot

by in Community, August 26th, 2011

hot coffee
We asked, you answered. Food Network recently posed the question: “Iced coffee or hot coffee?” to Facebook fans and the response was overwhelming. More than 3,000 fans cast votes in Battle Coffee. It was a close one, but a majority preferred a piping-hot cup of joe.

Instead of making a morning coffee run, try Alton’s tips at home for a perfect True Brew every time. Once you’ve got that down, add some heavy cream, brown sugar and Irish whiskey for an Original Irish Coffee treat. Or try Giada’s version of Spiked Coffee with Kahlua and dark creme de cacoa.

To spruce up your java with fall flavors, make Paula’s Caramel Cinnamon Latte. Stir with a cinnamon stick for extra seasoning. Top Ree’s Dulce de Leche Coffee with grated chocolate and whipped cream for an after-dinner drink so decadent you’ll think it’s dessert.

Tags:

The World’s Best Combination: Cheesecake Brownies

You would never guess that these marbled brownies combine two decadent treats, lightened up. The cheesecake layer is made with reduced-fat cream chees...

1. Tracey says:

Have to have a cup of hot coffee in the morning, but while out and about in this mid 90 degree weather… gotta have iced.

2. Anne D. says:

Hot, how God intended.

3. caveman says:

Both;hot when it's cold,cold when it's hot.I've been drinking ice coffe since 1985.Its about time ya'll chatch up!

4. Angel says:

I'm allergic to cinnamon. Sad panda.

5. Duane Jados says:

Cold black coffee with shrimp or gumbo hot with the rest

6. AnnaMarie says:

Both Hot and Cold! First cup of the day MUST be hot, though. After that it depends on the weather. In Florida that usually means iced. The best iced coffee is brewed double strength then poured over ice in a pitcher. Aaah, Coffee! :oD

7. Bill Phelan says:

As"Buster Poindexter says: HOT, HOT, HOT!

8. Kim says:

Hot, summer, winter, spring and fall, temperatures don't matter not at all. Drink it morning, noon and night, coffee is what is right. Seriously, a nice dark roast, and lately liking a kona blend., but always hot.

9. Karen says:

I like it hot with liquid creamer

10. When I first saw this title Coffee: Some Like it Hot | FN Dish – Food Network Blog on google I just whent and bookmark it. I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye