Bobby Flay Joins Season 3 of Worst Cooks

by in Shows, August 10th, 2011

bobby flay
Bobby Flay’s time as a judge on season seven of Food Network Star may be winding down, but season three of Worst Cooks in America is just beginning to heat up — with Flay battling it out against seasoned champ Anne Burrell.

With Anne leading one team and Bobby another, the country’s most hopeless cooks will compete for a $25,000 prize. The contestant with the best performance and progress could be you. Open casting calls are designated for later this month in cities including New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Houston and Minneapolis.

The new season is slated to premiere in February 2012.

Tater Tots Are Getting Their Chance to Shine in This Crispy Casserole Dish

Tater Tots have long been a side dish darling, with the versatility to accompany nearly any meal, from breakfast to dinner. But in this week’s Chopp...

1. SUsanMarie Palmer says:

Another thing I would like to see is chef ermine and chef beu be one tem and find another co-host with Chef Anne maybe Paula or Rachel or Ginafor the other team and have2 teachers for each team.

2. michelle says:

After watching the first episode, flay was snarky, impatient, and overly frustrated and I am sure the worst chefs felt intimidated by his overly expressed self, If flay wins it is only because it was probably decided when he was picked to be on the show since he has had a long losing streak and wants to revivive his seemingly dying career- Anne on the other hand , was able to instruct without making one feel stupid (like flay does) and got better results from all of her team sans the weird behaviour from the guy on the red team…what was his deal?

• Ruby Joseph says:

I can see from you comments that you are a wanna be man hands anne, No one can make you feel more stupid than man hands anne, and the guy she could not deal with on her red team is a LAWYER whom she could not compete with due to her gibberage speech. The lawyer asked her questions she could not comprehend because of her lack of understanding anybody but herself.
      Flaly was anything but snarly and impatient , he laughed and joked with the cooks, where as man hands anne was disgusted and nauseous with their dishes.

3. hahamama says:

I actually like Bobby in this show. To me he looks so relaxed and patient, and is a natural teacher. He is actually laughing a lot and joking with the contestants. He should be doing this again because he can teach!

4. joan fields says:

how would I join your team, for I am the worlds worst cook, when the Dog won't eat my meatloaf, you know that it has to be bad. so please help me.thanks

5. Rosita says:

Love Bobby flay !

6. Steph says:

I am still upset that Vinny did not win….he won hands down! The show is rigged so that Anne wins every time!

7. Ruby Joseph says:

It was a clear cut thief that Vinny did not win. He won the appetizer round, did good on the entrée and the desert, where as willy nilly what's her name and man hands anne had faults in ALL HER DISHES. What a big thief the judges were, man hand anne probably threatened them with some licks in the back ally later.
    Clearly all who watched the show, Vinny was the winner, hands down.

• Marcos says:

I think so too.
      Vinny failed only on the rissotto and 1 of 3 on the desert vs. uncook sweet potato/Portehouse uncook in some areas/overcook in others and the desert color on the apples.

I know Vinnie is a winner in his heart and on his family heart. Good Job Vinnie.

PD: I loved the episode were you filet the Salmon and cook it correctly.

• MsWinston says:

Don't understand the decision either — Vinnie cooked rings around the winner from the comments that were made during the tastings. I guess Ann has a lock on the competition.

8. jeri says:

I love them both too, but this blog is about the worst cooks and their coaches! Can we keep it clean (lol), for the children reading?

9. FanFare57 says:

Do you really think young children read this blog (or any on FN's site)? Besides, the word sex isn't dirty, last time I checked… In another thread, you were bantering back and forth with Deep Throat about roasting his chestnuts. That seemed provocative.

10. jeri says:

Hi FanFare57! I did put lol in there!!! Didn't really think children would be reading, just trying to keep it light and conversational. The chestnuts being roasted weren't Deep Throats, they were someone else's. Sorry if there was misunderstanding. You're more than welcome to join the bantering! Could fe fun! Please don't take any offense. Sometimes these posters are far too serious and controversial. I just like to have fun. How 'bout it, truce?

11. FanFare57 says:

Hello Jeri,
    I'm not at all offended by your comments. I thought you were offended here. (I hadn't noticed the lol). Yes, you're right. Some posters need to lighten up a bit.

12. jeri says:

Hi! Me, offended? At my age it takes a lot to offend me!!! Glad you weren't offended. I would sure like to see comments about Sunday's show that aren't full of personal attacks and hate. Wonder what we would comment on if that were true (LOL)!