Bobby Flay Joins Season 3 of Worst Cooks

by in Shows, August 10th, 2011

bobby flay
Bobby Flay’s time as a judge on season seven of Food Network Star may be winding down, but season three of Worst Cooks in America is just beginning to heat up — with Flay battling it out against seasoned champ Anne Burrell.

With Anne leading one team and Bobby another, the country’s most hopeless cooks will compete for a $25,000 prize. The contestant with the best performance and progress could be you. Open casting calls are designated for later this month in cities including New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Houston and Minneapolis.

The new season is slated to premiere in February 2012.

“Starting to Get Into a Cupcake Place” — Testing the Cutthroat Kitchen Sabotages

Watch as the Cutthroat Kitchen culinary team attempt a sabotage forcing one chef to use only his or hands to mix cupcake batter. ...

1. emily says:

I love Anne and Robert together. However I also love Bobby and think he will do great. I think Anne will win she is fun.

2. DjMasterchef says:

I loved the joke about Booby Flay. I like Bobby but like everyone is saying he is on too much. I think it would be cool to see Anne and Alton Brown spar. I'm a big fan of them both. Anne and Mario Batali go at it.

3. DjMasterchef says:

[polldaddy 5816971 http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/5816971/ polldaddy]

4. Erica says:

SLAY THE FLAY!!!!!!

5. LyndaS says:

After the finale, I wonder if Bobby will agree to dye his red locks blonde…

6. Tammy says:

I think the premise of the show is the two chefs compete to teach the worst cook into the best cook and the winning chef competes again with a new competing chef and that winning chef goes onto the next show, etc. etc.

7. Jayne says:

I will miss Robert Irvine. He has an easier personality to take. Bobby Flay is too abrasive

8. krau11 says:

When is season 4 starting??

9. I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :). “He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.” by Johann von Goethe.

10. yvette mason says:

i really like the show and i would like to apply for the show and wanted to know how to do that if u can email me the info i would like that thank u yvette mason yvettejohansen@yahoo.com phone # (860)9202479 if u need to call and again thank u yvette