Bobby Flay Joins Season 3 of Worst Cooks

by in Shows, August 10th, 2011

bobby flay
Bobby Flay’s time as a judge on season seven of Food Network Star may be winding down, but season three of Worst Cooks in America is just beginning to heat up — with Flay battling it out against seasoned champ Anne Burrell.

With Anne leading one team and Bobby another, the country’s most hopeless cooks will compete for a $25,000 prize. The contestant with the best performance and progress could be you. Open casting calls are designated for later this month in cities including New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Houston and Minneapolis.

The new season is slated to premiere in February 2012.

What to Watch: Let Food Network Magazine Take You On a Cross-Country Culinary Tour

Join Bobby Flay and Food Network Magazine on a cross-country culinary expedition to find the most-delicious dishes in the country....

1. Terri says:

Not looking forward to Bobby Flay – There is such a thing as too much Bobby Flay. Love him on Throwdown and he's ok( though not great) on Food Network Star. Robert Irvine was fantastic w/ Anne – I was looking forward to another season of them together. Im loving Restaurant Impossible w/ Robert as well. Please get Robert or Tyler or Michael Symon to replace Booby Flay on this show – it's not right for him!

2. Snezana says:

Well, I would like to see from Bobby learning the contestants NOT to prepare food with rings and bracelets on their hands.

just now in Nelly's show they prepare some burgers mixing the meet with hands and she has a BIG ring in her finger. They are not the only one.

Almost in every show it's just like normal!!!

Well it's not.

Clean kitchen, clean hands – now rings – that's the rule.

3. Annette says:

I can see Bobby teaching, but I think Robert and Anne was a better fit. So hot spicy grilled food on one side and yummy interesting food on the other. They should do open casting in Utah as there is many many many bad cooks.

4. Sydney says:

I wish it was Chef Robert. Though Chef Anne will have some competition.

5. Lyn says:

I can't wait to see the next season. Love Chef Anne and can't wait to see what happens next

6. Jaws says:

Don't care for Flay – too full of himself. Loved Robert and Anne! Hope this will be Flay's only season on this show!!!!

7. Guest says:

Can't wait for Season 3!! Love Bobby and Anne!

8. I like both, but I really like Chef Anne, Bobby you are going down. I would love to be on a show like this but I can cook due to the food network. Watching all my favorites has made me a good coook.. I would love to go to a cooking school but cant afford to. If it wasnt for Rachael Ray I may not be here today, I went through a very tough time a few years back and her simple way of cooking made it easy for non coooks to learn and she made it fun and it keep my mind off my sitution.. love her still and will always be greatful. Hope to meet her someday. Now I am loving Chef Anne as well trying to get a little different techniques.. Thanks Rachael and Chef Anne

9. Laurie says:

I wish there was a contest for folks like me who are not chefs but are not the worse cooks in America either, we are not stars but this could help us become something we couldnt of done on our own, like American Idol or xfactor, etc.. people with talent but no one knows them yet. Food network, food for thought. Maybe this could be a show?? call me if you comeup with one:)

10. CherryRose says:

I wasn't sure that Worst Cooks was returning for another season. I even thought that the Rachael Ray/Guy Fieri Celebrity Cookoff was replacing it. From the promos, the new show actually looks like it will be a "celebrity" version of Worst Cooks.