Two of Food Network’s most popular personalities, Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri, are going head-to-head in a new series premiering this winter, Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off. Both Rachael and Guy will serve as coaches and mentors to eight multi-talented celebrities — from an Olympic gold medalist to Grammy-winning artists to a Golden Globe-nominated actor — contestants who are all passionate about food and cooking.
Divided into Team Rachael and Team Guy, the contestants will face intense weekly challenges that are sure to have them working, fighting and laughing as they race against the clock to prepare elaborate meals for up to 150 guests. The winning and losing teams will be chosen by the guest diners and after six episodes, the last celebrity standing will win a cash donation to his or her favorite charity.
The show’s all-star line-up includes:
• Summer Sanders: two-time Olympic gold medalist swimmer and national sportscaster
• Lou Diamond Phillips: Golden Globe-nominated actor (Stand and Deliver, SGU Stargate Universe)
• Aaron Carter: Multi-platinum-selling recording artist and actor (Popstar, Supercross)
• Joey Fatone: Singer, actor, television personality and founding member of top-selling supergroup *NSync
• Taylor Dayne: Chart-topping recording star and actress (Broadway’s Aida, television’s Nightman)
• Coolio: Grammy-winning hip-hop artist
• Cheech Marin: Grammy-winning comedian, screenwriter and actor (Judging Amy, Cars 2)
• Alyssa Campanella: Winner, Miss USA 2011 and Runner-Up, Miss Teen USA 2007
Tune in: January 1 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern/8:00 p.m. Central
- One-on-One with Dave Sideserf, a Star of the New Series Texas Cake House
- Hannah Hart Hits the Road for a Tasty Cross-Country Trip in New Food Network Series I Hart Food
- Chatting with Natalie Sideserf, a Star of the New Series Texas Cake House
- Chopped Grill Masters Is Back with Barbecuers, Grillers and Chefs Facing Off for $50,000