POLL: Who Would You Rather Cook For?

by in Shows, July 21st, 2011

rachael ray ina garten
This Sunday, the six remaining Food Network Star contestants face not one, but two all-star personalities — Rachael Ray and Ina Garten. So we just have to ask the question: Who would you rather cook for?

If you missed last week’s episode, catch up with this recap or watch the latest exit interview on Food Network’s Star Blog.

Watch an all-new episode: Sunday, July 24 at 9 p.m. Eastern/ 8 p.m. Central

There’s More Than One Way to Skin an Eel — Chopped After Hours

When faced with an ingredient like eel, most chefs would run the other way, but the judges on Chopped After Hours take the challenge in stride: R...

1. Chris says:

Ina taught me how to roast vegetables and seems like a real foodie.
    Rachael seems insincere and if you cook the recipes from her shows
    they are not very good.

2. Tara says:

I adore Ina, I love watching her cook, it is one of the most relaxing things on TV. I have cooked a huge amount of her recipes and they are also relaxing to make. I love her dinner party tips and since I started watching her show and buying her books my hostessing skills have really improved. My table setting's especially, it would be very scary to cook for her but I would like to show off all I have learned from her. Jeffery would also have to come along.

3. Plainjane1 says:

I like both Rachel Ray and Ina Garten but for different reasons. I like that Rachel focuses her show toward the busy home cook. On the other hand, I like Ina because she does use upscale ingredients. Frankly, I've never used any of Rachel's or Ina's recipes, as they were written, but I've gotten more than a few ideas from watching both shows.

4. ConnieCardell says:

I love love love Ina. She brings the Food Network up a notch. I have prepared many of her dishes and have loved everyone of them. If I had a bucket list, cooking with Ina would be at the top of my list. Thanks for all of your wonderful recipes! Keep them coming.

5. Micheal says:

It would be refreshing if people had the class to focus on the question at hand and knock off all this high school nonsense. I would be happy to cook for either lady as I do make the best Eggplant Parmesan of all time – Bobby Flay notwithstanding!

6. cannonbawlfranci says:

Ina, for sure! She shows more individuality. Rachel Ray, is just another shark grinned clone…