Pioneer Woman’s New Home on the Range

by in Shows, July 19th, 2011

pioneer woman

Award-winning blogger and best-selling cookbook author Ree Drummond is bringing her down-home recipes to Food Network on August 27 in her new show, The Pioneer Woman. Over the past five years, Drummond has chronicled her life as a big-city-gal-turned-rancher’s-wife on her remarkable food and lifestyle blog. Now, she gives fans an inside look into her family’s picturesque Oklahoma ranch as she offers a slice of frontier life mixed with hearty family meals and elegant menus for entertaining.

“Ree’s easy-going humor and down-to-earth approach to food and life have won her millions of devoted fans online,” says Bob Tuschman, General Manager and Senior Vice President, Programming and Production for Food Network. “Now, in The Pioneer Woman, she welcomes us into the vibrant and beautiful home she has created and demonstrates how she makes her simple yet delicious variations on traditional American fare into memorable mealtimes for family and friends.”

Tune in: Saturday, August 27 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern/ 10:30 a.m. Central

QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Ice Cream? Play Along with Hungry Games

If you watched last night’s episode of Hungry Games, you probably learned more about ice cream than ever before. Who knew ice cream science and ...

1. Chad Distel says:

I totally love your site and find the majority your post’s to be what precisely I’m searching for. Would anyone offer guests writers to write content to suit your needs? I probably would not mind developing a post or perhaps elaborating on most of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome weblog!

2. Buck Orzalli says:

What We have observed with regards to laptop or computer memory is there are particular features including SDRAM, DDR and so forth, that should match the particular technical specs of the mother panel. If the personal computer’s motherboard is reasonably current and you will find no main system concerns, upgrading the space for storage literally normally takes under an hour. It’s among the easiest laptop or computer upgrade treatments it’s possible to visualize. Thanks with regard to revealing your opinions.

3. Great awesome things here. I am very glad to look your article. Thanks so much and i am having a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

4. That The Pioneer Woman’s New Show on Food Network | FN Dish – Food Network Blog must to be great!!

5. Suggested says:

Excellent post will likely be linking this in many websites of acquire keep inside the good work. This is a great point to bring up that lots of aren’t talking about. The truly interesting investigates, I will certainly not consent entirely, but you will make some extremely legitimate factors. We dug some of an individual publish while i cogitated these folks were worthwhile helpful. http://www.autoglassrepairhq.com/

6. Hope Valenti says:

I love the sloppy joe recipe

7. Jessie says:

I Hoover her show and look forward to more of the same. She is interesting and entertaining . Keep the shows coming

8. Jessie says:

I love her show and look forward to more of the same. She is interesting and entertaining . Keep the shows coming

9. fkawau says:

I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours The Pioneer Woman’s New Show on Food Network | FN Dish – Food Network Blog. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

10. Darlene says:

For those of you who don't like her, don't watch her. For those of us who enjoy her type of cooking with a little humor thown in, we probably wouldn't like whatever kind of programs you'd like to watch either. So keep them coming Ree. I'm glad there is still some wholesomeness in this world.