Want to know what Food Network fans were cooking in June? From Buttermilk Baked Chicken to BLT Pasta Salad and sweet Peach Cobbler, here are the top 10 recipes of the month:
10. The Neelys’ Buttermilk Baked Chicken
9. Paula’s Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
8. Ina’s Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake
7. Alton’s Good Eats Meatloaf
6. BLT Pasta Salad
5. Banana Bread
4. Alton’s Baked Macaroni and Cheese
3. Paula’s Peach Cobbler
2. Sunny’s Patriotic Berry Trifle
1. American Macaroni Salad
Have you tried any of these recipes? We want to know — tell us in the comments or share your story on Facebook or Twitter.
Baked or boiled, simmered or stewed, potatoes are the ultimate in down-home comfort. (Of course, it doesn’t hurt that potatoes are often paired with...