Sandra Lee has been named one of Crain’s 50 Most Powerful Women in New York. You can meet Sandra and join Crain’s in commemorating the accomplishments of all 50 honorees on September 19 at an exclusive luncheon — pre-register for the event here.
Ina Garten and Alec Baldwin have joined forces for the charity event, Barefoot Under the Stars, which has helped raise $600,000 for conservation and environmental protection groups that work to restore habitats along eastern Long Island.
Bobby Flay will headline a gala benefiting the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation in Saratoga, N.Y. on August 7. The nonprofit organization is dedicated to saving Thoroughbred horses that are no longer able to compete on the racetrack from possible neglect, abuse and slaughter. For information on the event, visit the TRF website.
Videos on the web:
- Giada De Laurentiis shared the menu she will prepare for the Prince William and Dutchess Kate on the Today Show.
- Aaron McCargo, Jr. prepared some recipes from his cookbook, “Simply Done Well Done,” for Philly.com.
The Food Network Fans are constantly looking for info and sharing links on where we can find favorite stars, discuss favorite shows, visit a book signing, or see an appearance in other venues. We invite you to stop by and visit at FoodNetworkFans.com.
- 12 Days of Cookies: Geoffrey Zakarian’s Red Velvet Crinkle Cookie Sandwiches
- 12 Days of Cookies: Jeff Mauro’s White Chocolate Confetti Christmas Cookies
- 12 Days of Cookies: Sunny Anderson’s Raspberry and Oatmeal Lattice Cookie Sandwiches
- Familiar Food Network Faces Among People’s Sexiest Chefs Alive