We have to admit we’re highly anticipating this summer’s bounty of fresh fruits and veggies. Last year, FN Dish participated in Summer Fest, a season long franchise where FN editors teamed up with blogs like Steamy Kitchen, A Way to Garden, White on Rice Couple, What’s Gaby Cooking and Pinch My Salt to share tips and recipes about produce like tomatoes, peppers, summer greens, peaches and more.
Now, we’re opening it up to the food community: Next Wednesday, we’ll be launching our second season of Summer Fest on the blog and we want you to be a part of it. Whether you write for a popular food website or you’re the owner of a small food blog, help us spread the word and join our community.
1. Our season kicks off Wednesday, June 22 at 12 p.m. Eastern with eggplant on FNDish.com.
2. If you have a recent post about eggplants you’d like to share with us, send us the link no later than Tuesday, June 21 by 6 p.m. Eastern so we can include it on our roundup.
For more details or if you’d like to participate in this season’s Summer Fest, please email FNDish@aol.com.
- Don’t Make These Burger Mistakes (But If You Do, Here’s How to Fix Them)
- How to Master Meat: Chef Tim Love’s Tips and Advice for a Scorching July 4th Cookout
- Summer Cooking (and Eating), Alex Guarnaschelli Style
- The Top Picnic Mistakes to Avoid, and How to Fix Them If They Happen, Plus Boozy Bubbles to Pack in the Basket