Want to know what Food Network fans were cooking in May? From Baked French Toast Casserole to Roasted Asparagus and cheesy Chicken Enchiladas, here are the top 10 recipes of the month:
10. Tyler’s Chicken Enchiladas
9. Alton’s Baked Macaroni and Cheese
8. Paula’s Crab Cakes
7. Paula’s English Peas
6. American Macaroni Salad
5. Strawberry Shortcake
4. Herb-and-Mustard Sirloin With Baked Potatoes
3. Giada’s Frittata With Asparagus, Tomato and Fontina Cheese
2. Ina’s Roasted Asparagus
1. Paula’s Baked French Toast Casserole With Maple Syrup
Have you tried any of these recipes? We want to know — tell us in the comments or share your story on Facebook or Twitter.
When I was a child my grandfather would sometimes barbecue a whole hog to mark the end of summer. He was a honest-to-goodness country boy and knew wha...