The seventh season of Food Network Star is in full swing and the writers on the Star blog are dishing. This week, Melissa d’Arabian shares insights for the finalists, including great advice like having a few dessert recipes up your sleeve. If you missed last week’s episode, catch up with this recap or watch the latest exit interview.
- Melissa’s Insight: Four Rules for Finalists
- Star Commentary: Bake or Be Baked
- Listen to Duff: Dudes Can Bake, Too!
- Week 3 – Done.
Watch an all-new episode: Sunday, June 26 at 9 p.m. Eastern/ 8 p.m. Central
- What to Watch: All-Star Gingerbread Build and the Premiere of Grocery Games’ Tournament of Champions
- “Pickles without Borders” — Chopped After Hours
- What to Watch: Out with Turkey, In with Cookies — It’s Holiday Time on Food Network
- “Double-Dog Dare” — Alton’s Superstar Sabotage After-Show