The seventh season of Food Network Star is in full swing and the writers on the Star blog are dishing. This week, Melissa d’Arabian shares insights for the finalists, including great advice like having a few dessert recipes up your sleeve. If you missed last week’s episode, catch up with this recap or watch the latest exit interview.
- Melissa’s Insight: Four Rules for Finalists
- Star Commentary: Bake or Be Baked
- Listen to Duff: Dudes Can Bake, Too!
- Week 3 – Done.
Watch an all-new episode: Sunday, June 26 at 9 p.m. Eastern/ 8 p.m. Central
- What to Watch: The Premiere of Unwrapped 2.0, and The Walking Dead’s Benjamin Papac on Halloween Wars
- One-on-One with the Next Eliminated Celebrity Recruit — Worst Cooks in America
- Being a Judge Doesn’t Keep You Safe from the Chopping Block — Chopped After Hours
- The Winner of Food Network Star Dishes on His New Series: “BBQ Blitz Is Something That Best Represents Eddie”