The seventh season of Food Network Star is in full swing and the writers on the Star blog are dishing. This week, Melissa d’Arabian shares insights for the finalists, including great advice like having a few dessert recipes up your sleeve. If you missed last week’s episode, catch up with this recap or watch the latest exit interview.
- Melissa’s Insight: Four Rules for Finalists
- Star Commentary: Bake or Be Baked
- Listen to Duff: Dudes Can Bake, Too!
- Week 3 – Done.
Watch an all-new episode: Sunday, June 26 at 9 p.m. Eastern/ 8 p.m. Central
- Explore America’s Best-Ever Pizzas, BBQ, Breakfasts and Burgers on All-New Series
- Restaurant Revisited: Without a Prayer at Mama E’s Wings & Waffles
- Three Slices of Pie Aren’t Necessarily Better Than One — Dante’s Journey on Holiday Baking Championship
- “You Think That Twins Are Connected? No” — Alton’s After-Show