The seventh season of Food Network Star is in full swing and the writers on the Star blog are dishing. This week, Melissa d’Arabian shares insights for the finalists, including great advice like having a few dessert recipes up your sleeve. If you missed last week’s episode, catch up with this recap or watch the latest exit interview.
- Melissa’s Insight: Four Rules for Finalists
- Star Commentary: Bake or Be Baked
- Listen to Duff: Dudes Can Bake, Too!
- Week 3 – Done.
Watch an all-new episode: Sunday, June 26 at 9 p.m. Eastern/ 8 p.m. Central
- “Starting to Get Into a Cupcake Place” — Testing the Cutthroat Kitchen Sabotages
- What to Watch: Let Food Network Magazine Take You On a Cross-Country Culinary Tour
- Guy Fieri on the Family Dynamics at Play on Triple G: Family Style
- Restaurant Revisited: Oh Brother! at Knife and Fork Gastropub