The seventh season of Food Network Star is in full swing and the writers on the Star blog are dishing. This week, Melissa d’Arabian shares insights for the finalists, including great advice like having a few dessert recipes up your sleeve. If you missed last week’s episode, catch up with this recap or watch the latest exit interview.
- Melissa’s Insight: Four Rules for Finalists
- Star Commentary: Bake or Be Baked
- Listen to Duff: Dudes Can Bake, Too!
- Week 3 – Done.
Watch an all-new episode: Sunday, June 26 at 9 p.m. Eastern/ 8 p.m. Central
- What to Watch: Kid-Friendly Treats from Ree and an Escape from Winter on The Kitchen
- The Best Game-Time Noshes: The Top 5 Bar Foods in the Nation — Vote for Your Favorite
- Worst Cooks in America: The Best of Episode 5 in GIFs
- Ted Allen Is Working Late on Cutthroat Kitchen — Alton’s After-Show