The Los Angeles Times and Food & Wine Magazine will join forces as they host The Taste, a culinary event that will take place Labor Day weekend. Nine signature events will be held throughout Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles featuring Duff Goldman, Giada De Laurentiis, Scott Conant and Claire Robinson. Tickets are on sale now.
Videos on the web:
- In the most recent Grab of the Game, Tyler Florence shows viewers what sandwich he noshes on during Giants games.
- Alton Brown gave the commencement address for the New England Culinary Institute: listen to the audio.
- Guy Fieri paid special attention to fans that were waiting for him to come out of the “Cars 2″ premiere after party.
The Food Network Fans are constantly looking for info and sharing links on where we can find favorite stars, discuss favorite shows, visit a book signing, or see an appearance in other venues. We invite you to stop by and visit at FoodNetworkFans.com.
- Hannah Hart Hits the Road for a Tasty Cross-Country Trip in New Food Network Series I Hart Food
- Chatting with Natalie Sideserf, a Star of the New Series Texas Cake House
- Alex Guarnaschelli on the Secret to Iron Chef Success, the Mistakes She Won’t Forgive and a Certain Risotto by Bobby Flay
- Exclusive: Giada’s Rundown of Battle Octopus on Iron Chef Gauntlet