Recipe of the Day: Risotto With Asparagus

by in Holidays, Recipes, May 2nd, 2011

risotto with asparagus
Creamy risotto is mixed with Bibb lettuce, Parmesan cheese and fresh lemon juice and can be served as a light main or hearty side — perfect for Mother’s Day. Tangy Italian cheese and asparagus top this Italian classic for an extra burst of flavor.

Get the recipe:  Risotto With Asparagus

Browse more of Food Network’s Mother’s Day recipes.

Post-Easter Guide to Using Up All Those Hard-Boiled Eggs

Easter is tomorrow, and for my family that means one thing: lots of hard-boiled eggs. We love to decorate them (see some of my fun ideas here), hunt f...

1. Ali says:

Hi. I am Ali. I am 11.
    Here is a turkey soup recipe
    you may enjoy. Please use
    it on tv. I want to be a chef
    one day just like professionals.

2. bobby_fillet says:

This forum is nothing but a joke. Nothing but people spamming their own food blogs from frontrowspam to whiskeyspambusiness and now 11 year olds spamming us. Kick these spammers off FN!!!!

• daryl says:

you're the joke – you think you're bobby flay. loser

• spam_hater says:

LOL And which spam website do you own?

• daryl says:

none whatsoever. just tired of this pompous loser. all he does is complain. what a poser.

• spam_hater says:

He should do like I do and click the Report button for every one of these spam postings of people promoting their spam blog sites. Everyone else should too. And I can't believe that anyone actually likes being spammed so I have to believe that you are the true poser.

3. When I first saw this title Recipe of the Day: Risotto With Asparagus | FN Dish – Food Network Blog on google I just whent and bookmark it. Apprenez a parier sur la bourse en ligne, miser sur les options binaires ici gagner de l’argent