Food Network has something to celebrate — actually, it has 11 things to celebrate. The 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Award Nominations have been announced and include several Food Network shows and hosts:
- Sandra’s Money-Saving Meals received one nomination for Directing.
- Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee earned three nods for Directing, Hairstyling and Makeup.
- Giada at Home is also nominated for three: Directing, Camera Editing and Technical Direction.
- Paula’s Best Dishes received two nods, one for Outstanding Culinary Program and another for Paula Deen as host.
- Secrets of a Restaurant Chef also claimed two nominations for Outstanding Culinary Program and Anne Burrell as host.
The awards will be broadcast on CBS from Las Vegas on June 19.
The Food Network Fans are constantly looking for info and sharing links on where we can find favorite stars, discuss favorite shows, visit a book signing, or see an appearance in other venues. We invite you to stop by and visit at FoodNetworkFans.com
- What to Watch: Family Bonding on Farmhouse Rules and the Series Premiere of All-Star Academy
- The All-Star Academy Mentors Talk Competitive Strategy — and Some Serious Smack
- One of These Things Is Not Like the Other — Chopped After Hours
- Home Cook Cheat Sheet: Measurement Conversion Guide [INFOGRAPHIC] — All-Star Academy