Food Network has something to celebrate — actually, it has 11 things to celebrate. The 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Award Nominations have been announced and include several Food Network shows and hosts:
- Sandra’s Money-Saving Meals received one nomination for Directing.
- Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee earned three nods for Directing, Hairstyling and Makeup.
- Giada at Home is also nominated for three: Directing, Camera Editing and Technical Direction.
- Paula’s Best Dishes received two nods, one for Outstanding Culinary Program and another for Paula Deen as host.
- Secrets of a Restaurant Chef also claimed two nominations for Outstanding Culinary Program and Anne Burrell as host.
The awards will be broadcast on CBS from Las Vegas on June 19.
The Food Network Fans are constantly looking for info and sharing links on where we can find favorite stars, discuss favorite shows, visit a book signing, or see an appearance in other venues. We invite you to stop by and visit at FoodNetworkFans.com
- Greetings from France, Where It’s All About Aperitifs: How to Host Your Own French Appetizer Hour
- Your Favorite Spreads, Transformed: 3 New Takes on Condiments
- What to Watch: The Kitchen’s Summer Staples and Playing the Odds on Triple G
- Anthony Anderson Visits America’s Best Fests on the New Show Carnival Cravings