- Comments (4)
Tater tots are hot this year, the coolest football-watching food for people in the know. And why not? They’re nostalgic, retro and unexpected. So tot it up like an Iron Chef with Michael Symon’s Crab Tater Tots (a recipe from his cookbook Live to Cook), a grown-up riff that’s totally doable with the help of Symon’s step-by-step how to.
Cook up more of Michael Symon’s football party picks:
- Greek Meatballs: Spice up lamb meatballs with coriander, cumin and a touch of cinnamon.
- The Lola Burger: Take burgers to the next level by layering on flavor – cheddar cheese, bacon, a sunny-side-up egg, pickled red onions and spicy ketchup.
More tots to try:
- Aaron McCargo Jr.’s Homemade Tater Tots
- Guy’s Parmesan Tater Tots
- Food.com’s Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tots
The big game game plan: For more tater inspiration, browse Food Network Magazine‘s NFL potato skins, with one skin for each of the 32 teams. Or just dive into our playbook to find more big game snacks.
What snacks and apps are you planning to make for the big game?