Kristen Stewart Loves Food Network

by in News, Recipes, January 24th, 2011
Kristen Stewart, lover of vampires, werewolves and Food Network. Image from celebritymania.com.

In a recent interview with Vogue, Kristen Stewart shared some interesting tidbits: The Twilight star enjoys playing golf and guitar, she’s reading Anna Karenina and her new hobby is cooking. The latter so much so that she’s known for watching Food Network with her signature “frown of concentration” on her face. “I’m such a dork,” she tells Vogue. Stewart did more than talk about her hobby, she prepared lunch for the interview: Tortilla Soup with assorted fixin’s, and pulled pork sandwiches. You can make Kristen Stewart’s Tortilla Soup — she shared her recipe with Vogue — though you might want to leave out the garlic if you’re making it for your, you know, undead friends.

But don’t stop at the soup; whip up an entire Twilight-inspired menu (to serve after dark, of course). Some suggestions:

Vampire Blood Tomato Soup With Muenster Sammies

Stuffed Baby Bellas

Vampire Dip in a Fried Tortilla Bowl

Blood and Guts Potatoes

Vampire Kiss Martini

What would you serve to a Twilight star, or at a Twilight-viewing party?

A 5-Minute Steak Defrost Hack? (and Other Meat-Thawing Tips)

It’s the end of a long day and you’re craving a thick, juicy steak. Fortunately, you have a nice fresh cut in the freezer, awaiting its bi...

1. deb24601 says:

Believe it or not, I've actually thought about this before! Here's what I would serve to Rob and Kirsten (and any of their friends that happened to be along for the ride).

Fajitas and NATchos (I'm I spelling that right? ;) ) with mango-lime salsa. Sangria and Heinken.

Since none of these lovely people are actually vampires, I would create a fang-free zone and ask about their other projects. I haven't decided what I'd serve for dessert…

2. jen says:

Ha ha. This is too dang funny. I haven't tried her tortilla soup yet but I want to.
    BTW whoever wrote this, um Twilight vampires aren't like your "normal" vampires, garlic doesn't bother them. (In that way anyway. Any human food is nasty to them.) Anyway…..

3. durtyrob4ever says:

Would love Kristen cook with Paula Deen! Since I live in Savannah where Paula lives and tapes her shows, it would be CRAZY if Kristen came to Savannah!!

4. sna says:

um, by "naTchos" I think that person was referring to the trouble that Rob has pronouncing English words in a non-British accent…this was on Oprah before Eclipse came out.

5. ilovekstew says:

i love kristen she is so beautiful, funny, sweet, TALENTED, down to earth, real and obviously can cook… she can make me a meal ANY day i love her (im a krisbian)

6. I like this blog its a master peace ! Glad I found this on google. “Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults.” by Antisthenes.

7. Calvin Egnor says:

You compel ought to the similar cynosure clear of complexion like my. I don’t compensate for be familiar with how I ended up here, but I musing this delivery was great. Uncoloured RSS your purlieus for more of your greate post.

8. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

9. Hello, I just wanted to say, you’re wrong. Your article doesn’t make any sense.

10. Patti says:

I just see your blog site and study the Report as well as very Interesting.i find excellent details from this report on and on to utilize these details..Guy u r really good writer ..my spouse and i meters gonna save your web page thus every day i’m able to go to your site along with have some understanding brand new..i’ll make an effort to bring up to date my personal suggestions day-to-day to be able to oughout…my partner and i meters actually satisfied with your knowledge and also your distinct means of submitting.