A McConaughey and Fieri Feast

by in View All Posts, December 17th, 2010

Guy and Matthew rocked it out on the bongos between takes on Guy's Big Bite.

What’s one of People magazine’s sexiest men alive doing playing the bongos and making soy-glazed green beans on Guy’s Big Bite? Turns out, Guy and Matthew McConaughey are buddies—they’ve cooked together several times, and one day at Matthew’s house they decided it would be fun to do so on Guy’s show.

Don’t miss the special one-hour episode tomorrow night, December 18, at 8pm/7c. Matthew loves to cook—he’s all about healthy, flavorful food—and brings along some recipes of his own, like Malibu Oysters and JKL Peso Pork, named for his charity, the Just Keep Livin’ Foundation.

Check out our behind-the-scenes gallery of Guy and Matthew on set, and don’t miss the episode tomorrow night at 8pm/7c.

Traditional Fried Chicken Flies the Coop in Favor of the Sweet and Spicy

There are few foods revered for their simplicity and nostalgia-inducing power like crispy, juicy fried chicken. But on Thursday night, 17 prominent Ne...

1. What I would do to be in that kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!__

2. Erica says:

This episode was verry good. I might go and check out that mconahay website that he mentioned, on the show.

3. Val from PA says:

Definitely a great episode!! I would have loved to be there too!! Kinda hard for me to picture them as friends though, seeing as how they're so different (Matthew's so laid back and calm and Guy is just Mr. Energy) but hey, I guess it works! Love them both!

4. Nicki Young says:

Mathew and Guy are two of the coolest guys on TV and it's so cool of them to let us watch them cook such amazing food! We love you both in Dallas Texas!!!! I hope to see y'all do another show together soon! Have a Merry Christmas!

5. Diana says:

LOVE GUY! BUT THIS SHOW WAS AWESOME. Good Job Guys!

6. Autumn says:

ugh..missed the show…just saw the posts :(…I guess they will replay it at some point..

• Who doesn't love the "GUY" !! I get such a kick out him from Big Bites to Triple D as well as hanging out in the park while he is making gr8 food for Gary Alan and the rest of the crews…Kick'n Back Tip'n Jack~ lol I just have 1 problem ~~ When you say "If you missed it" (meaning the recipes from the show Triple D and tell me I can get them here on FNW.com and I search inside and out all the pages avail ..GRRRR then the recipes AREN'T HERE~~WHY GUY WHY?? LOL

7. George says:

Did you know that David Page the Producer of DDD has told the driver to not stop at weigh stations with the vehicle and trailer to save time and money? Isn't this illegal? It is well above the weight limi

8. bobby_fillet says:

Ignore this spammer. Don't click on the link.