We’re teaming up with other food and garden bloggers to host Fall Fest 2010, a season-long garden party. Each week we’ll feature favorite garden-to-table recipes and tips to help you enjoy the bounty, whether you’re harvesting your own goodies or buying them fresh from the market. To join in, check out awaytogarden.com.
Thinking about adding Brussels sprouts to your Thanksgiving feast, but scared some guests may wrinkle their noses at the mere mention? Try this easy-to-love, cheese-topped Brussels Sprouts Gratin from Food Network Magazine. Melty and oozy, it’s an easy way to ease doubters into loving this dreaded veg.
More Gratins to Love:
- Claire’s 5-Ingredient Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- Emeril’s Kicked-Up Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto and Cream
Bonus: For a crowd of Brussels sprouts lovers, go for the Barefoot Contessa’s Roasted Brussels Sprouts. Easy and simple, roasting lets the flavor of the sprouts shine. Join Ina in the kitchen for a step-by-step how-to.
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving veggie dish? Shout it out in the comments, or share your favorite recipes on Twitter at #fallfood.
More Favorite Veggies with Friends and Family:
- Michelle at Cooking Channel: Cauliflower with Sweet Potatoes
- Food Network UK: Why I Love Cabbage Soup
- Alison at Food2: All About Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Liz at Healthy Eats: Kale 5 Ways (Including Kale Chips!)
- Paige at The Sister Project: Brussels Sprouts to Convert Determined Haters
- Nicole at Pinch My Salt: Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Walnuts
- Todd and Diane: Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Mint
- Caroline at The Wright Recipes: Fresh Brussels Sprout Salad with Pears and Blue Cheese
- Caron at San Diego Foodstuff: Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar
- Gilded Fork: Bodacious Brassicas
- Alana at Eating from the Ground Up: Brussels Sprouts Gratin
More Fall Fest Picks: