We’re teaming up with other food and garden bloggers to host Fall Fest 2010, a season-long garden party. Each week we’ll feature favorite garden-to-table recipes and tips to help you enjoy the bounty, whether you’re harvesting your own goodies or buying them fresh from the market. To join in, check out awaytogarden.com.
Nothing says “fall festival” like pumpkin and squash dishes, both savory and sweet. Try this Squash Soup in Pumpkin Bowls from the Food Network Magazine for a hearty fall comfort food served with dramatic presentation. Or, browse our collection of perfect pumpkin recipes.
And don’t miss Sandra’s Halloween costume extravaganza!
What’s your favorite pumpkin or squash dish? Shout it out in the comments, or share your favorite apple recipes on Twitter at #fallfood.
More Pumpkin and Squash Recipes From Friends and Family:
- Alison at Food2: Pumpkin Donuts
- Toby at Healthy Eats: Pumpkin 5 Ways (Including Seed-Studded Pumpkin Bread)
- Michelle at Cooking Channel: Pumpkin and Squash Recipes
- Gilded Fork: Butternut Squash Bisque with Nutmeg Crème Fraîche
- Caroline at the Wright Recipes: Roasted Pumpkin and Winter Squash with Labneh and Skhug
- Alana at Eating From the Ground Up: Fall Vegetable Chicken Pot Pie
- Food Network UK: Praise the Gourd
- Cate at Sweetnicks: Baked Acorn Squash with Brown Sugar and Butter
- Caron at San Diego Foodstuff: Clay Pot Winter Squash
- Paige at The Sister Project: Pumpkin, Roasted, Stuffed and All Grown Up