Brian Boitano Vlogs from Vancouver

by in View All Posts, February 25th, 2010

Brian Boitano was in Vancouver this week re-living his Olympic glory. Long before he became a Food Network star, Brian won figure skating gold in the 1988 Calgary games. We’re guessing he had a pretty good seat for some of this year’s figure skating competitions, but he also went up to Canada to do some cooking.

Check out Brian’s Vlog from Vancouver and try some of the fun Olympic-themed recipes he prepared for the Today Show, where Meredith Vieira helped whip up his super-easy bean dip. If you’ve got five minutes and a food processor, you can too! It would be excellent to snack on with some pita chips or raw veggies while watching the Women’s Free Skate tonight.

And for more Brian, catch the new season of What Would Brian Boitano Make, premiering March 7 at 1 pm.

[pickle url=”http://my.foodnetwork.com/flshentrw.flash/cp20/VP/611466/1/15976858/15975381/1/1/1″]

Garlicky White Bean Dip
Crab and Avocado Crostini
Mini Pastrami Sandwiches
The Gold Medal Cocktail
Baked Vancouvers

-Sara Levine

Don’t Hog the Oven: Slow-Cooker Thanksgiving Sides

How do you make the rest of Thanksgiving dinner with that big bird sitting in the oven? Pick up the slack with set-it-and-forget-it recipes for slow-c...

1. Mike says:

Brian is my favorite!

2. Caillou says:

Brian Boitano is a cool chef on Food Network.

3. Caillou says:

Brian Boitano comes by to talk to Meredith Vieira about his recipe on The Today Show went to Vancouver.

4. Caillou says:

Brain Boitano tell Meredith Vieira about healthy snacks are pita chips and raw veggies on The Today Show went to Vancouver.

5. Caillou says:

Brain Boitano is a cool chef on The Today Show went to Vancouver.

6. Michelle says:

I'm so happy to see that Brian is back!! Love the show and he's hysterical!!

7. Petit Chou says:

Brian's cooking show is the best thing on Food Network right now. He's a real natural in front of the camera — able to cook, explain what he's doing, and crack jokes all at the same time, making his show funny and fresh. I love the ridiculously funny asides, like today with the "stunt hands". During this little aside, he notices that his stunt hands are left-handed. You see the left stunt hand stirring with a whisk with no problem. Then when Brian points out the left-handedness, his stunt hands become self-conscious, switches the whisk to the right hand and the right stunt hand then whisks like a nondominant hand does — very awkwardly. I howled at this. The offscreen voice is hysterical, too. What a fun and informative show. I look forward to it every Sunday.

8. gupta103 says:

I am a big fan of Brian Boitano. Brian Boitano's recipes not only look terrific, but are creative and inventive. Take for example his Chicken Paella Burger made with ground chicken, chorizo and scallops or his Garlicky White Bean Dip. They are dishes I would cook in my own kitchen with ingredients I know, using straight forward techniques.

We offer Nifty Option Tips and Sure Shot Option Tips. If you want to take Nifty Option tips or Option tips from experts then don’t hesitate to surf these links:
    Option Tips !! Nifty Option Tips

9. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

10. I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and fantastic user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You’re an expert in this topic!